Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Worrying now for Liverpool. Yes they've won the title but I don't remember a side looking so awful once they've won it, regardless if they have nothing to play for. Getting knocked out of the cups has fecked them and will continue to feck them. If they recruit at the same level as they did this year (Relatively small signings) they're not going to defend the title next year.

Call me daft but I reckon this is why Milner/Henderson are fairly key members of the side. Van Dijk provides solidity for them at the back and changed their defence but I don't think he has the leadership qualities that Henderson does to rally the players together when they're playing wank and push them through.

joedirt87

Maybe Liverpool can ask the FA to to forfeit the next 2 games, and just have their trophy celebration. save everyone the 180 minutes.

IrishRedDevil

Since the start of the 2016/17 Premier League season, Alisson has made more errors directly leading to goals (4) than Simon Mignolet (3) and Loris Karius (2).

Toad

How are Liverpool even losing against this lot :lol: I know they haven’t got anything to play for but really? This Arsenal team?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Naff, he's been one of the worst for below par performances since the restart. The players seem to have switched off a bit now that it's done.

Might be because we have more points than everyone else. Might not be that though. I'll get back to you.
My point was more how they accumulated so many points whilst playing like shit for large parts of the season.

I'd go as far as to say Liverpool are the weakest champions since Leicester won it.

bondsname

Chelsea were at 88% odds pre-Norwich of getting top 4, they are pretty much odds on to get Top 4 at this point, it's Leicester who are the question mark with their form.
Chelsea will be a lot more motivated against Liverpool then they were against Norwich. And if Liverpool lose vs Arsenal, they'll probably be a lot less motivated versus Chelsea.

Palace, West Ham and Leicester are three difficult fixtures. Palace has been terrible but they're bound to get a win or a draw at some point, and it can be very well against us.

West Ham is a tricky fixture, they raise their game versus the top teams.

I can see us struggling to get past the first two fixtures to be honest. Hope Leicester screws it up badly so it ther will be a chance at least til the last game.

Amarsdd

How are Liverpool even losing against this lot :lol: I know they haven’t got anything to play for but really? This Arsenal team?
because of the greatest defender and goalkeeper of all time. Otherwise, its been a training match really.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Anyone else spot that guy standing at the end of Arsenal's tunnel, nervously eyeballing the camera as Liverpool came out? :lol:

Special request for the Lord O' the Gifs? @GifLord

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
My point was more how they accumulated so many points whilst playing like shit for large parts of the season.

I'd go as far as to say Liverpool are the weakest champions since Leicester won it.
That's not ridiculously outrageous. The champions since then have been Chelsea under Conte and then Pep's ridiculously good City side, all of which achieved over 90 points.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If Liverpool lose to a Arsenal team that have rested half of their side i'd hold out little hope of them beating Chelsea who are chasing a CL spot.
Their aim is to get 100 pts. Draw to Arsenal means game over for them and they will be even giving less care against Chelsea.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The mistakes of a team mentally on the beach. Hope a loss here refocuses them for Chelsea.

DevilRed

Its between us and leiceister right now.

Maybe spurs or wolves might creep in at some point should we drop points at palace.

At least spurs will be motivated against leicester.