Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Corey

As fun as it is seeing Liverpool lose, are we not better off if they draw? That way they can still equal the record points total, which will hopefully motivate them against Chelsea

If Liverpool lose tonight then I don't see them being up for it against Chelsea

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Burnley offered more of an attacking threat against us than this.

DevilRed

As fun as it is seeing Liverpool lose, are we not better off if they draw? That way they can still equal the record points total, which will hopefully motivate them against Chelsea

Well im definitely hoping they can at least score one more against the gooners.

To be honest, their defence is there for the taking. Its just too bad salah seems to be on holiday. I thought he wanted that goal bonus.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Am I looking at it wrong but is Pepe bloody clumsy like 85% of the time all of the time?

Shiva87

So the greatest team of all time has only managed one trophy?

Knocked out of every single cup competition at the early stages.

Now on the cusp of not even being able to match the record points total? :lol:

What a fecking failure of a season.
That's what happens when you have the media full of Liverpool fans! Best team ever it seems.

On a more serious note - I don't like this result. Leaves Liverpool with nothing to play for against Chelsea - and we could really do with a favor from them in that game.

JG3001

I said this in the post Southampton thread. If 100+ isn’t on, can’t see them playing a strong team against Chelsea. We can all pretend, but we know they’ll throw that game to make our job harder.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
That's what happens when you have the media full of Liverpool fans! Best team ever it seems.

On a more serious note - I don't like this result. Leaves Liverpool with nothing to play for against Chelsea - and we could really do with a favor from them in that game.
Imagine all the scouse cnuts wanting Chelsea to win that one

Pace Abuser

They have a home record that stretches back a couple of seasons. They won't want to lose that. A draw against Chelsea is fine for us.

croadyman

Tyler laughing at Alisson arsing around with the ball at the back says it all,looks very much like they are on the beach now