Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Corey

They have a home record that stretches back a couple of seasons. They won't want to lose that. A draw against Chelsea is fine for us.

I forgot about that, good point! Hopefully they still get a draw so they have two incentives to try against Chelsea

KennyBurner

Salah is such a passenger. Wont even try and create. Would rather wait for someone else to pass it to him so he can tap in. Shameless behavior.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I said this in the post Southampton thread. If 100+ isn’t on, can’t see them playing a strong team against Chelsea. We can all pretend, but we know they’ll throw that game to make our job harder.
They’re still professionals. It’s not like they need to rest for Europe or anything.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool losing is better for the Chelsea game. Klopp will stick a rocket up their arse saying they’re not on holiday yet, professionalism etc.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Defence hasn’t been the problem under Arteta. Creativity has been an issue all of this season and last.
The defensive organisation looks much better, but individually our CB options are tragic. The Spurs game showed there's always a brainfart waiting to happen.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Have to disagree. They would have nothing to play for.
They don’t have anything to play for anyway. They don’t give a feck about points records or that nonsense.

I think losing is the best result if we want them to beat Chelsea. More focus from them ahead of lifting the title, hopefully.

kidbob

It doesn't matter if they play their first 11 or are 'up for it', they have been performing like absolute shit since the restart and they won't beat Chelsea.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
The defensive organisation looks much better, but individually our CB options are tragic. The Spurs game showed there's always a brainfart waiting to happen.
Oh don’t worry, I agree there. The individuals are crap. But Arteta has still hugely improved the structure and organisation. I think we genuinely had the worst defence in the league under Emery at the start of the season.

Djemba-Djemba

It doesn't matter if they play their first 11 or are 'up for it', they have been performing like absolute shit since the restart and they won't beat Chelsea.
Chelsea haven't been great though have they.

I think they'll drop points at Anfield.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They don’t have anything to play for anyway. They don’t give a feck about points records or that nonsense.

I think losing is the best result if we want them to beat Chelsea. More focus from them ahead of lifting the title, hopefully.
They're still unbeaten at home too aren't they.

DevilRed

Oh don’t worry, I agree there. The individuals are crap. But Arteta has still hugely improved the structure and organisation. I think we genuinely had the worst defence in the league under Emery at the start of the season.
He has got you playing some good stuff at times. Even against spurs you lot were the better team but your defence let you down.

mu4c_20le

Liverpool defense dozing off again. Arsenal should have hammered them 4-1 today. Then they will respond against Chelsea.