Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Leicester LB Thomas looks a real talent, you might think they’d be happy to sell chilwell for 70+ with these kind of performances

DarkLord

I feel sorry for Leicester. At one stage, they were a shoe-in for 3rd and was even close to overtaking City for 2nd. The gap between 3rd and 4th then was also significant. Beat Southampton 9-0 back in October, which credit to Southampton has turned their season around when they looked set for relegation. They were flying. But, I guess they only have themselves to blame for their free-fall. Not sure when they tailed off, whether it was after the season restarted, but they've run out of games now. A shame as I'd have definitely preferred them to take the CL spot over Chelsea.

Reactions: Sultan

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Be amazing if they could get just 1 more and we move into 4th with out even playing a league game.

A comfortable win midweek at home to westham would almost seal it.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Leicester are piling on the pressure. Hard to see someone not scoring - Spurs hopefully

Nori-

I'm happy with our starting 11 vs Chelsea.

Rested a few players thinking about the West Ham game, but still enough talent in the starting 11 to win. Come on boys!!!

Lee565

If the score stays the same today then ole would deserve the sack if he cant get top 4 at this point, talk about having it gifted on a plate for us.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Evans has played in every league game this season - remember when him, Smalling and Jones were constantly injured for us at the same time? Jones is going to set a new league appearance record when he finally leaves us.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If Spurs get one more United go fourth without moving a muscle? Or is it already 4th considering they already lead the head to head?

Silverman

If it stays like this and we beat West Ham by 3 goals, we can afford to lose to Leicester by 1 goal.
Not that that should come into our minds but a nice buffer.