Premier League Gameweek 35

Sylar

I know they were 4 nil down but Brighton fans leaving after the season they've had is ridiculous

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I know they were 4 nil down but Brighton fans leaving after the season they've had is ridiculous
same fans that booed Potter you have to remember. They’re entitled little gremlins (any fan that walks).

Gandalf

And at what point did he say any of this? If I’m oversimplifying then you’re literally just putting words in their mouth and are guilty of exactly the same thing you’re accusing me of, except changing up the interpretation of what he said to suit your own narrative.
No those were my words and I am happy to stand by them. I don't choose to put my own interpretation on what others have said and then double down and stamp my foot when they say that is not what they meant, I will leave that to you.

Superunknown

Fans of any club that leave before full time (unless it's part of a protest) are pretty shit, imo. Should be barricaded in! :lol:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn't Brighton lose to Forest recently when they had to play a midweek game? Don't think they can handle 2 games a week currently.

Zen

I don't understand how this isn't 6-4 to Brighton to be fair.

Sylar

Fans of any club that leave before full time (unless it's part of a protest) are pretty shit, imo. Should be barricaded in! :lol:
I watched city smash us 6-1 at home on my birthday. Never thought of leaving.
I understand people leaving when it's performance after performance of not trying but this is nuts

It really is. The season those players have given them.
same fans that booed Potter you have to remember. They’re entitled little gremlins (any fan that walks).
I remember the potter one. That was ridiculous too :lol:

Gazza

I mean Brighton's fans in the stadium are the same lot that shout the "Ohhhhhhh you're shit-ahhhhh" thing when a goalkeeper takes a goal-kick. Says it all!

Pughnichi

Todays match makes me even more annoyed about our performance v Brighton. How can Everton go there hit them for four whilst we struggle to create much and score.

I suspect West Ham will lose their next game as well.

Interesting to hear rice mention post match that the Utd game was one they earmarked for getting points from. Perhaps if he/they went into every match with the same attitude their season might have gone a bit different.

seemingly everyone earmarks us a game they can take points from

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
I'd be upset if Billy Gilmour started for Bolton. Ultimate nothing player.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Everton's probably fine with this win. Think they'll get enough points from here.

Leicester, Leeds and forest all look much worse.

Zen

Are Brighton usually this reluctant to take long shots? I mean.... if they are, this is a masterclass from Dyche to endless invite them to do them knowing they won't.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Brighton only scoring one goal here is mental...i can only put it down to Jammy Liverpool Voodoo (tm)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They've shown enough to suggest they'll beat Bournemouth on final day. That would get them up to 35 points and this big win also means they've got a better GD than Leeds aswell which was near impossible 6 games ago.

Usually in the run in there's a shock win that propels a poor side to safety and this is it for Everton.
Everton have City (h), Wolves (a), Bournemouth (h).
Leicester have Liverpool at (h) (home win) Newcastle (a), (away win) West Ham at home.
Nottingham Forest after Soton today have Chelsea (a) Arsenal (h), C.Palace (a).
Leeds have Newcastle (h), West Ham (a) and Spurs at (h)

You got point, they have, part from City game, easier end of the season, they should have more % to stay than other teams. Maybe they can confirm it next weekend!?