Premier League Gameweek 36-37

prateik

If Burnley can shuffle a 0-0 out tonight (39mins in), Everton are in massive trouble, as they'll most likely lose to a still champions league hoping Arsenal team!
A draw wont be enough for Burnley.. they'll still be behind Everton and will need something against Newcastle. Not easy.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Beauty from James. Beauty from Alonso.

Blood Mage

If Burnley can shuffle a 0-0 out tonight (39mins in), Everton are in massive trouble, as they'll most likely lose to a still champions league hoping Arsenal team!
You think Leeds will get something against Brentford? I'm not sure.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Do we care ? I don't.. Conference league might make it easier to give some kids more minutes. Europa league is the weird middle ground where you cant play the kids.. who the feck wants the europa league?
I'll take no europe at all if we arent getting the CL.. the other competitions are all pointless.
If/when we next drop out of top 4 I'd have genuinely preffered the ECL was it not for the fact EL offers guaranteed UCL spot. Purely for the novelty and to collect the lot.

Speaking of which, if a team who doesn't qualify for Europe through the league wins the cup which one do they go in?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quality from Buendia. Had an initial crack at giving a pen away, but got it right seconds later.

prateik

If/when we next drop out of top 4 I'd have genuinely preffered the ECL was it not for the fact EL offers guaranteed UCL spot. Purely for the novelty and to collect the lot.

Speaking of which, if a team who doesn't qualify for Europe through the league wins the cup which one do they go in?
Fingers crossed for the conference league then.. we already have a Europa League. :D

eamosri

Can’t see this Villa team spoiling city’s title final… please end the quadruple crap this Sunday

prateik

Relax, Leeds are not beating Brentford. Enjoy the ride.
Aren't Leeds missing some players because of the silly reds they picked up? I think James and any another player might miss the game..

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You think Leeds will get something against Brentford? I'm not sure.
Leeds have a better chance of getting something against Brentford then Everton do against arsenal. Will a draw be enough for Leeds if Everton lose? What’s the GD like

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Leeds have a better chance of getting something against Brentford then Everton do against arsenal. Will a draw be enough for Leeds if Everton lose? What’s the GD like
Since Bielsa conceded like 18-0 goals in three or four matches, it's terrible. Leeds need to win

prateik

Nope. Leeds well behind on GD.. need a win

Irwin99

Pretty scandalous for a club of Everton's size to be facing relegation. I know they faced it once before in the 90s but still, the money they've spent and they have got some good players.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Pretty scandalous for a club of Everton's size to be facing relegation. I know they faced it once before in the 90s but still, the money they've spent and they have got some good players.
The relative quality of players they have against the dross that makes up most of the Burnley/Leeds/Watford/Norwich squads is ridiculous.

Both Benitez and Lampard have been absolutely appalling appointments for different reasons.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Will Everton being relegated be the biggest shock in football since Leicester won the league?