Premier League Gameweek 36-37

kyofusho

Coleman is done at this level. Pickford's worldies in previous games might not be enough if he's going to undo them with buffoonery.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Feels like every game for about 5 games now there have been dodgy decisions against us and we let the emotions of that get to our heads and collapse.

PoTMS

What happens to Pickford if Everton get relegated with the World Cup on the horizon? Newcastle surely will focus all their attention on Henderson.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Everton's goal difference is now 4 worse than Burnley so if Burnley draw today and Sunday, they would finish ahead of Everton (assuming Everton lose both). Then there are Leeds of course.
Leeds who are playing Brentford, 2 of whose players were had their families racially abused by Everton fans.

Can't see it ending well.

Blood Mage

Everton would be in serious trouble if Burnley and Leeds weren't even more inept than them.

SamVimes

If Everton sack Lampard before the last game will they get a bounce if Duncan Ferguson is in charge. They have been woeful.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What happens to Pickford if Everton get relegated with the World Cup on the horizon? Newcastle surely will focus all their attention on Henderson.
You would have thought, they wouldn't accept an ex Sunderland manager, they probably won't accept an ex Sunderland goalie.

Withnail

If Everton sack Lampard before the last game will they get a bounce if Duncan Ferguson is in charge. They have been woeful.
Big Dunc would get them fired up for a one-off win-to-stay-up game. I'm more interested in how they'll all spin this to make out Frank's not a terrible, terrible football manager.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Everton fans worry not, Lego Pep will do his old club a favour just because he's crap.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I said last season that Coleman was the worst full back at this level. This year he has got even worse.

Great servant to Everton but he was finished years ago. Frank inexplicably keeps playing him, even when the new kid who plays for Scotland was available.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What the heck is going on at Everton?!

Looked like having a couple of great home fixture to cruise out of trouble, but instead, they're one Burnley shut out tonight, from being absolutely odds on to go down. :eek:

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We'd better hope Brighton are up for it on Sunday because we won't be beating Palace.

Withnail

I said last season that Coleman was the worst full back at this level. This year he has got even worse.

Great servant to Everton but he was finished years ago. Frank inexplicably keeps playing him, even when the new kid who plays for Scotland was available.
Nobody wants to put him out of his misery it seems and he's got a great attitude but that's not really enough on its own. He was dropped for Ireland a while back and there was a big outcry. I didn't really see what the fuss was about.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Everton would be in serious trouble if Burnley and Leeds weren't even more inept than them.
If Burnley can shuffle a 0-0 out tonight (39mins in), Everton are in massive trouble, as they'll most likely lose to a still champions league hoping Arsenal team!

prateik

We'd better hope Brighton are up for it on Sunday because we won't be beating Palace.
Do we care ? I don't.. Conference league might make it easier to give some kids more minutes. Europa league is the weird middle ground where you cant play the kids.. who the feck wants the europa league?
I'll take no europe at all if we arent getting the CL.. the other competitions are all pointless.