Premier League Gameweek 36-37

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Bet as much as you can. I’ve gone for £50 but the quad will bag me £2500. I hate myself for this.
Not tempted to cash out before Sunday? Getting something from it at this point might be better than losing it all although it's probably not worth much yet at this point I'd imagine.

djembatheking

Hope Burnley give Villa a tough time tonight, plenty of hard tackles, rough them up a bit before we play them on Sunday.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Yup, couple of red cards for Villa would be splendid.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Why is everyone adamant on getting rid of all of us? I haven't seen anyone calling for city/chelsea fans get the axe when they win the league so why just us?

I mean I haven't been a member for long (lurked for like 6 years tho) but there are liverpool fans that have been members here for literally more than decades and from what I see seem to be respectful and reasonable in their comments.

EDIT: Punctuation
Bye bye

FerociousCorgis

hoping for an everton loss just to keep as much suspense for last game as possible. Going into the last game with 3 possible teams fighting it out for final relegation spot would be nice to watch.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I feel sick. Of the last three fixtures, Brentford was the game I thought we would win (We should and would have too). No confidence going into this one despite it being at home. It's going to go down to the last game and we have the worst fixture.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've completely checked out of this season. Totally forgot we were playing tonight.

djembatheking

Depends on which line-up Slippy decides to play with tonight?!
He should be playing a strong line up for both games if he wants to finish the season on a high like he says, if anything he should rest no one tonight as it is his best chance of points and moving up the table. He is a feckin snake though so nothing would surprise me.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
He should be playing a strong line up for both games if he wants to finish the season on a high like he says, if anything he should rest no one tonight as it is his best chance of points and moving up the table. He is a feckin snake though so nothing would surprise me.
I agree.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
I feel sick. Of the last three fixtures, Brentford was the game I thought we would win (We should and would have too). No confidence going into this one despite it being at home. It's going to go down to the last game and we have the worst fixture.
If Lampard manages to save Everton will he continue next season?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Everton are gonna snake their way out of this, aren't they? Lucky feckers. Can't see Burnley beating Villa here.

Blood Mage

Relax, Burnley are gone. They won't get anything from their remaining two games.

Kaos

Everton are gonna snake their way out of this, aren't they? Lucky feckers. Can't see Burnley beating Villa here.
Meh I'd rather Leeds or Burnley go down. I don't really mind Everton, as funny as it would be to see them go down. Leeds would be even funnier after the perpetual wankfest over Bielsa amounting to nothing, and Burnley deserve to go down for crimes against football.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
Meh I'd rather Leeds or Burnley go down. I don't really mind Everton, as funny as it would be to see them go down. Leeds would be even funnier after the perpetual wankfest over Bielsa amounting to nothing, and Burnley deserve to go down for crimes against football.
Bielsa was the least of Leeds problem IMO.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I wouldn't mind Burnley going down, but not instead of Everton. Leeds I really don't care about, to be honest. I've never been a United fan who hates Leeds. I'm completely neutral to them. Don't care about them either way.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I'd rather Leeds stay up. You should want to play your rivals at the highest level (and beat them). Plus I'd like to attend a game at Elland Road once when we play them.

Don't have a preference for either Everton or Burnley to go down. Both teams have brought something unique to the PL over the years. Maybe Everton? If they went down Rooney would probably head over there to manage them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gerrard resting Coutinho and Ings. Not dodge at all.

Oh well, hope City absolutely smash him into the ground and give him a new feeling of both losing as a manage but being his old team's last hope.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Highly unlikely Everton go down but if they draw/lose and Burnley win (can't see it) they're in trouble. If Leeds fail to win their last match, Everton stay up no matter what. Huge match for Burnley this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd rather Leeds stay up. You should want to play your rivals at the highest level (and beat them). Plus I'd like to attend a game at Elland Road once when we play them.

Don't have a preference for either Everton or Burnley to go down. Both teams have brought something unique to the PL over the years. Maybe Everton? If they went down Rooney would probably head over there to manage them.
Everton would be the funniest, and I think someone did some analysis and proven they have lost every single game they've played against Liverpool since the 80s.
So it'd be good that Liverpool wouldn't have such an easy 6 points every year forever.

But no-one would be displeased to see Burnley disappear.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Gerrard resting Coutinho and Ings. Not dodge at all.

Oh well, hope City absolutely smash him into the ground and give him a new feeling of both losing as a manage but being his old team's last hope.
With an opportunity to help relegate Everton if they lose today as well, I'm surprised he's not playing the under 9s.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Why you even posting it?
1. I found it strange/funny/weird they want bus parade regardless if they win PL or CL. So I imagined them not winning either of it, so they do parade for CC and FAC (fair enough) and PL from 2 years ago and put CL from 3 years ago, and all other trophies in it for the fun of it. Can't imagine lot of fans showing up for parade day after heart break of losing CL final. After all, fall from quadruple to double can be depressing, la.
2. I think (hope) they jinxed themselves with it.
3. Really don't like them and am sad about our season..

Did not know about Hillsborough anniversary. :(

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
1. I found it strange/funny/weird they want bus parade regardless if they win PL or CL. So I imagined them not winning either of it, so they do parade for CC and FAC (fair enough) and PL from 2 years ago and put CL from 3 years ago, and all other trophies in it for the fun of it. Can't imagine lot of fans showing up for parade day after heart break of losing CL final. After all, fall from quadruple to double can be depressing, la.
2. I think (hope) they jinxed themselves with it.
3. Really don't like them and am sad about our season..

Did not know about Hillsborough anniversary. :(
It's heysel anniversary. Not Hillsborough.

always_hoping

Stevie G resting Coutinho and Ings tonight so they can be fresh and ready to win the league title for their former club Liverpool on Sunday.