Premier League Gameweek 36-37

IrishRedDevil

Is there going to reach a point where it does start to matter, and if so when is that?
It'll matter if United are competitive again, which will be a few years. Currently they are only blocking Liverpool from winning.

Liverpool fans found it hilarious when the Aguero goal meant United lost the league on goal difference. Pills aren’t so nice when being swallowed.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It'll matter if United are competitive again, which will be a few years. Currently they are only blocking Liverpool from winning.

Liverpool fans found it hilarious when the Aguero goal meant United lost the league on goal difference. Pills aren’t so nice when being swallowed.
We normally snort our PED's...oh sorry you were talking about...never mind.

De Bruyne is incredible.

90 + 5min

If they keep like this, they can even take defeat against WestHam. Goal difference can be very important this year.

Walters_19_MuFc

1v1 situation on the edge of their box and stopped dead, didn't try to beat the man and then tried a cute ball to foden i think who was man marked. Started the counter attack. Shocking play
Don't be silly! He played a nice pass through the legs of the defender to Silva who nearly got there.

The fact that they conceded was because they were poor during their defensive transition not because of Sterling losing the ball in Wolves' box, ffs. :houllier:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
So we now need City to drop points in both of their final games, or to beat Southampton by a lot to level up GD and hope City lose somewhere.

Tbh watching them this season they do deserve to win the league.

Josh 76

So we now need City to drop points in both of their final games, or to beat Southampton by a lot to level up GD and hope City lose somewhere.

Tbh watching them this season they do deserve to win the league.
City will dominate this game, Wolves will get on back, then it will be a grandstand finish.

RVP_12

I’ve been saying it for years: it pains me, but how is KDB not talked about more? Undoubtedly the best player in the world in my opinion. His intelligence, awareness, ambition and skill is incredible.

Sorry.

arnie_ni

Don't be silly! He played a nice pass through the legs of the defender to Silva who nearly got there.

The fact that they conceded was because they were poor during their defensive transition not because of Sterling losing the ball in Wolves' box, ffs. :houllier:
Don't think I Blamed him for the goal. Said it was shocking play and started the counter

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Missed the first half of the Leeds game...another red. :lol: I presume they've all been instructed to run round at 100mphs and kung fu kick any Chelsea player within 5 yards?

Will barely have any players left for the final two games at this rate so wouldn't shock me if they lost to Brighton and Brentford so Burnley would actually stay up without needing another point.