Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That Kovacic one was horrible.

mu4c_20le

Missed the first half of the Leeds game...another red. :lol: I presume they've all been instructed to run round at 100mphs and kung fu kick any Chelsea player within 5 yards?

Will barely have any players left for the final two games at this rate so wouldn't shock me if they lost to Brighton and Brentford so Burnley would actually stay up without needing another point.
They're just doing what everyone wants to do

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
It's Paul Tierney, he's the one who missed the handball against Everton. Would never have given that.

Mike Smalling

This is where I still don't understand VAR. That's a clear penalty. He gets the man well before he gets any of the ball.

C'est Moi Cantona

Think how many titles Liverpool would have won in the Klopp era if it wasn't for Abu Dhabi FC, it must be a really tough one to take that they are been stopped from opening up a league title gap on us again by a club like that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Think how many titles Liverpool would have won in the Klopp era if it wasn't for Abu Dhabi FC, it must be a really tough one to take that they are been stopped from opening up a league title gap on us again by a club like that.
To be fair we'd have an extra 3 ourselves.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I propose a partnership between our clubs to investigate and have City's titles stripped away. Gives us three and United three right? Seems fair.

Ole'sgunnarwin

City have been incredible here. As good as I've seen a team play in Premier League history. Reminds a bit of United's 6-2 vs Newcastle in 2003. Flawless and great to watch.

C'est Moi Cantona

I was thinking to the future as well, Klopp will be there for at least another 4 years, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that they would win the lot until then without City there.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
City have been incredible here. As good as I've seen a team play in Premier League history. Reminds a bit of United's 6-2 vs Newcastle in 2003. Flawless and great to watch.
God I hate how many City fans we've got here.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Do you know what flawless means? They've conceded one, could've conceded several more and should 100% have had a penalty given against them. Flawless my foot.

Sylar

I was thinking to the future as well, Klopp will be there for at least another 4 years, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that they would win the lot until then without City there.
Tbf we would probably be better off with a few league titles in the bank

erikcred

That's a bit ambitious considering Mourinho and Ole's second place finishes were so far behind city and a lot closer to the rest of the top 6. What's hilarious is that at the end of this season Liverpool would've lost 3 titles to city in the last decade by a combined total of 6 points. That should be so tough to swallow:D

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I highly doubt City would fall away without Pep like people think.

But even if they do it's upto another manager (hopefully ours) to adapt their management to compete the same way Klopp himself did (would he have gone all out to create a relentless mid 90s plus points team if he didn't have too?).

Irwin99

Hoping City can boost their goal difference. Strange how Ake is on the bench and they decided to pick Fernandinho ahead of him, must be not impressing.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Don’t do this to yourself.

League was over when we didn’t beat them at their turf.
Yeah, it should have been over that day allright..

Hoping City can boost their goal difference. Strange how Ake is on the bench and they decided to pick Fernandinho ahead of him, must be not impressing.
Not fit, hopefully back for the weekend