Premier League Gameweek 36-37

Irwin99

Goal difference getting better all the time :drool: KDB to get a third POTY award in a row?

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Raphinha and Phillips if Leeds go down or nah?
I’d have Raphinha at Chelsea in a heartbeat. We’ve been linked with him, too.

But apparently he’s dead set on going to Barca.

432JuanMata

KDB had one of his very few poor performances against big clubs in 2nd leg against Madrid but is making up for it here

Walters_19_MuFc

I’d have Raphinha at Chelsea in a heartbeat. We’ve been linked with him, too.

But apparently he’s dead set on going to Barca.
You lot have Mount, Havertz, Pulisic, CHO and Ziyech, who can play in those inside forward areas. Unless you're selling a couple, I can't see how you'd make room for him.

Sylar

You make it sound so simple. Sterling has been City's top goalscorer for the last how many years? The only players who has scored 20 goals for City in the EPL since they had Aguero. If it was simple as you make it out to be, then the others would be doing the same, no?

Think it's time we start putting some respect on his name!
Sure I respect him for getting into the position
You're acting like he was born with this
I give him credit for being able to do that, but to say that positioning can't get taught is a bit OTT

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
That should have been a pen,

City player gets lucky that the ball gits his foot, wasn't actually playing the ball.

Walters_19_MuFc

Sure I respect him for getting into the position
You're acting like he was born with this
I give him credit for being able to do that, but to say that positioning can't get taught is a bit OTT
So you don't think players have poacher instinct, and if not, then as I asked you before, then why don't we see everyone doing it?

Mike Smalling

I don’t think that one was a penalty tbf.
I know he clipped the ball with his knee, but that was completely accidental. Still fully took out the man in the process. Not as clear cut as the first one, but still a penalty for me.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
How have United played a game more than literally everyone else in the league?

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Which tells you how hard it is to keep at such a rate.
Well, my eyes tells me that he is a significant worse player than he was when he were scoring at that rate.

But I think your original point was that he deserves respect for his goalscoring record which I agree with. As I said he used to be very good. Any lack of respect stems from him often looking clumsy and limited but he used to make it work.

marktan

League is done, it was done after the draw with Liverpool, City aren't dropping points to midtable teams.

People underestimate just how much of an advantage it is to be able to play two high quality first XIs when you have midweek games, when the vast majority of other teams would play most of the same XI, especially in attack. In their game 3 days ago against Newcastle, City started Grealish and Jesus, in this one they play Foden and Bernado instead, with Mahrez still on the bench. Wolves' played pretty much the same first XI in their match 4 days ago.