Premier League Gameweek 36

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Well done. What was your time?

I'm going to train to do the marathon in the next few years.
1h44min but I ran with my girlfriend this time, it was her first time. Did it in 1h13min last year.

It was the last time the marathon and 10 miles were together this year, marathon will be in October-November from next year on. You definitely should do it, the training itself is pretty boring but there’s really no other feeling than crossing the line after a marathon! Training for the Eindhoven one in October myself right now.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
1h44min but I ran with my girlfriend this time, it was her first time. Did it in 1h13min last year.

It was the last time the marathon and 10 miles were together this year, marathon will be in October-November from next year on. You definitely should do it, the training itself is pretty boring but there’s really no other feeling than crossing the line after a marathon! Training for the Eindhoven one in October myself right now.
Nice one. Good luck, man!

montpelier

:lol: fair

I know it gets the plaudits on the rare occasions it comes off, but parking the bus from the start will almost always go one way against the best, and you're better off giving it a go.
I'm not sure. A series of proper hammerings never looks that great & is bad for morale.

It's also getting more & more difficult to do with a chance of it working.