g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 36

Sylar

There was a ball through earlier which turned into nothing because Allison rushed out and cleared it. You'll never think about that ever again. How many goals and chances do we allow because the keeper is glued to his line?
A few times seen it happen
Allison is a top keeper

Loon

:lol:
I wonder how many of their fans, for no reason other than it is a “Liverpool thing”, boo the national anthem?

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
You can definitely tell that Liverpool are shit. + 20 minutes and they still didn't score against us.

Idxomer

Leicester started well but it's over for them now, easy win for Liverpool from here.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
No yellow card for the foul on Barnes? The feck?

Loon

:lol:
Sit deep and hit them on the break. We’ve seen this tactic work against them before

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh dear what was that faffing in front of their own goal :rolleyes:

Swedish_Plumber

If someone in the media could start calling out these cynical fouls that escape yellow that would great!

* such a shite tackle by ‘Trent’ too

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Come on Leicester do us a favour. Also need the win themselves, especially with the undisputed all-knowledgable GOAT managing Leeds for the run in.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Leicester has some really good players. But when you see Faes-Evans combo then you realise why they are where they are

Jazz

Why no card for that?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Watching Leicester attack a few times down their left side / Liverpool right and its even more baffling that united moved rashford away from there and put Bruno there ...
I spoke to Brian Kerr about this. He said it made him doubt ETH

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm not ready sure what Leicester's approach is here. Seems like it's just give Liverpool the ball as soon as possible.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Watching Leicester attack a few times down their left side / Liverpool right and its even more baffling that united moved rashford away from there and put Bruno there ...
That was by far THE worst decision that ETH did this season.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Leicester has some really good players. But when you see Faes-Evans combo then you realise why they are where they are
Our problem never was scoring. Thanks to Rodgers our best defender was frozen out until he was sacked and he persisted with Ward who is absolutely hopeless.

Jazz

Be nice if Leicester held on to the ball for at least 5 secs