Premier League Gameweek 36

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I know it's a United bias, but can anyone give some things that have gone our way recently? Things like the Bamford miss, maybe a soft penalty etc.

Personally I know you make your own luck by being proactive and so forth, but it really feels like we're due a slice at some point.
After the Bruno/rashy incident v city, we're not getting anything

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Good game plan too just let down by three absolutely mad mistakes
The problem with Big Sam and Dyche tactics are this really. On their day they can work to perfection but if just one or two players in the system are off it then it falls to pieces.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I wish teams were this stupid against us

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I know it's a United bias, but can anyone give some things that have gone our way recently? Things like the Bamford miss, maybe a soft penalty etc.

Personally I know you make your own luck by being proactive and so forth, but it really feels like we're due a slice at some point.
When we do get it the media hysteria means it doesn’t happen again. Like the Bruno v City goal.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I know it's a running joke here, but if casemiro did make the same challenge the Leeds player did, he'd be off!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just realised if Southampton lose or draw today they'll be the first team confirmed to be down.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I wish teams were this stupid against us
Exactly what I was just thinking. Makes you wonder if we're simply unlucky, or we're not getting the ball into the box as often to increase the odds of errors.

Man-United

A point for Forest against Chelsea and I actually believe this could be the season we finally get rid of leeds.

Sat 15:00 kickoff lineups

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The mood of that crowd if this stays this way will be venomous.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Exactly what I was just thinking. Makes you wonder if we're simply unlucky, or we're not getting the ball into the box as often to increase the odds of errors.
If you look at how Newcastle play versus us, they are constantly attacking, always overloading the opposition area with players, so it's not a surprise what's happened today v leeds. We meanwhile rely too much on the counter.

sugar_kane

Would have been nice to see Newcastle drop points but feck it would rather see the scum go down.