Premier League Gameweek 36

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hope Leeds win.
It's important for us to keep in touch with Newcastle more than our rivalry with Leeds

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Bamford is terrible :lol:
What does Bamford do apart from miss penalty kicks?
Bamford is atrocious
He's the one striker in the league who wouldn't improve us.
4 goals in 16 starts. Better strike rate than anyone at United bar Rashford and he’s been playing for a team that will probably get relegated . Plus his hold up play today has been better than anything we’ve seen from a United player this season. I know it’s a low bar but still…

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
So how does it work in the EPL? Bottom three relegate and how many have to do relegation/promotion play offs?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
4 goals in 16 starts. Better strike rate than anyone at United bar Rashford. And his hold up play today has been better than anything we’ve seen from a United player this season. I know it’s a low bar but still…
So what? He's shit, that's a fact, irrespective of our players' stats.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So how does it work in the EPL? last three relegate and how many have to do relegation/promotion play offs?
Bottom 3 relegated

Top 2 in championship promoted.

Positions 3-6 play a semi final, and a final to see which of them get the final promotion place. (Think it's 3rd Vs 6th, and 4th Vs 5th, winners play each other in final obv)

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Random rant - I hate (well, somewhat dislike) the way we publish our team sheet in squad number order. Looks like it's only us and Bournemouth who do it out of that lot.
We do it and it annoys me to trying to work out the formation

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
feck me, this firpo fella is fecking shocking!!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Firpo has had a rotten game :lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
So how does it work in the EPL? Bottom three relegate and how many have to do relegation/promotion play offs?
There is a tournament in June for the bottom 6. Three teams survive.
….. nahhh

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Bottom 3 relegated

Top 2 in championship promoted.

Positions 3-6 play a semi final, and a final to see which of them get the final promotion place. (Think it's 3rd Vs 6th, and 4th Vs 5th, winners play each other in final obv)
Cheers, so no EPL teams that have to play a play off match.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Someone check Firpo's betting history... I'm serious, no one can be this fecking awful by accident

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wasn't Firpo massively rated in Spain when he was coming through at Betis? What a disaster of a performance.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
These bt commentators are just horrific
I was just going to say this! Always seem to be looking for a controversy where there isn't one "I still can't understand why the referee has taken this long to send off firpo".

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
4 goals in 16 starts. Better strike rate than anyone at United bar Rashford and he’s been playing for a team that will probably get relegated . Plus his hold up play today has been better than anything we’ve seen from a United player this season. I know it’s a low bar but still…
Sign him up!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Leeds’ last two games absolutely have the potential for big Sam to shithouse a couple of 1-0s and keep them up. West Ham away and Spurs at home.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That pitch invader must have been shitting it when Triple H came up from behind him.