Premier League Gameweek 36

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
That's insane. He waltzed all the way up to Howe! Security?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
4 goals in 16 starts. Better strike rate than anyone at United bar Rashford and he’s been playing for a team that will probably get relegated . Plus his hold up play today has been better than anything we’ve seen from a United player this season. I know it’s a low bar but still…
He’s got a. I’ve first touch, a touch of Berbatov with the finishing off weghorst

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Amazing how some Leeds players do anything to make sure they play EPL next season even if Leeds are relegated and others like Firpo do anything in their power to drive a clown car next season.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Oh my. Spotlight switches right to united( no Rashford?). Might get tense.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
4 goals in 16 starts. Better strike rate than anyone at United bar Rashford and he’s been playing for a team that will probably get relegated . Plus his hold up play today has been better than anything we’ve seen from a United player this season. I know it’s a low bar but still…
Having stats that make him marginally better than most of our squad doesn't take away from him being terrible, but I acknowledge that it's a low bar. I can't even see ours it's fallen that low.

Sylar

2-1 loss at Etihad and 2-2 v Newcastle
Big Sam trying some magic there

Rojofiam

Wonderful result. Leeds still likely go down but Big Sam took 2 points off the human rights abusers.

Man-United

leeds got West Ham away next weekend, WH play in europa 3 days before so a good time if WH rest players or play 120 mins against AZ.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Random rant - I hate (well, somewhat dislike) the way we publish our team sheet in squad number order. Looks like it's only us and Bournemouth who do it out of that lot.
We do it and it annoys me to trying to work out the formation
So it takes 10 seconds more to figure out the formation, what's the big deal? With United it's always 4-2-3-1 anyway.

Sylar

First time hearing him talk, Ayling sounds just as I expected.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Newcastle getting top 4 is dependent on the Brighton game mid week... Win that and they're in, drop points and it'll be last day drama away to Chelsea where it'll be a must win