g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 36

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Bruno G is a right little rat

paulscholes18

refs are really inconsistent for booking divers, doesn’t happen as often as it should

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No way this is actually a red :lol:

PoTMS

Hate to say it but that's the same as the Casemiro challenge.

Sylar

At the risk of jinxing him, this ref has had a good game here. He hasn't fallen for a lot of the dives (but wish he and others would punish the obvious ones)

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Football's gone too soft that we're even talking about that being a red

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I really don't want Newcastle in CL. They have 2 different transfer lists, depending which European club comp they get in. Liverpool is Liverpool, so don't want them either, but their team is old and getting older and their owners will not go crazy in the Summer. NC on the other hand have the money and if they get top 4 they will get players and make them better/stronger.

Maybe I am wrong but that is how I feel right now.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Destined for a 1-1, worst result for us, helps Leeds and keeps Newcastle ahead even if we win our game because of GD doesn't it?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I really don't want Newcastle in CL. They have 2 different transfer lists, depending which European club comp they get in. Liverpool is Liverpool, so don't want them either, but their team is old and getting older and their owners will not go crazy in the Summer. NC on the other hand have the money and if they get top 4 they will get players and make them better/stronger.

Agree

Superden

and there it is..perhaps it wasnt a stupid question after all...

PoTMS

Newcastle will spend big no matter what competition they're in. It's only a matter of time before they get in anyway. Liverpool, on the other hand, are on their way down.

Dominos

N’Cstle winning could be good news if it’s what’s gonna keep Liverpool out of the top 4…
Another way to look at it is Newcastle bottling it harder than we do gives us a plan B to make top 4 if Liverpool do catch us.

If Newcastle lose today we go above them with a win with 3 games to play.

Loon

:lol:
it’s goes against my principles, but I actually want Leeds to get something against these dressing room cnuts.