Premier League Gameweek 36

Sylar

Newcastle and their fans weren't in this match at all. Game completely turned big time

Football eh?

Pintu

N’Cstle winning could be good news if it’s what’s gonna keep Liverpool out of the top 4…

Man-United

N’Cstle winning could be good news if it’s what’s gonna keep Liverpool out of the top 4…
And get leeds relegated, the most important thing after United getting top 4 ahead of liverpool.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Bamford has let them down these last games

saik

See what having willing runners can do. Sancho would have given up on that ball long ago and there would have been no chance of penalty.

Sylar

That Leeds defender, bet if he does that jump push thing outside the box a free kick is given

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Probably the only time I’ll ever want the Geordies to win.

Man-United

Hopefully Chelsea won't find form later today so Forest at least can get a point.

Oldyella

Again he just said ‘Newcastle are 4 points above Liverpool’, while the table was up on the screen.

Totally ignoring that United is above Liverpool.
Liverpool are chasing both of us, kind of makes sense mentioning Liverpool if Newcastle slip. If we overtake them they are still in the CL.

Sylar

These Leeds players need to pass the ball. Lot of selfish players

Siorac

Unfortunately, can't see Leeds getting anything out of this. That awful penalty was a turning point.

Oranges038

Long balls, long throws, time wasting, keepers taking free kick on the half way line...

Good to have Big Sam back.

Superden

so liverpool or newcastle for that 4th spot (assumming we make it...).. surely newcastle all day long..?

Sylar

I don't know why I'm so impressed with something as simple as a keeper coming out and claiming the ball from a throw in or corner or set piece so calmly just to kill any attack

Superden

Given this forum its hard to tell
i assume some people may not want newcastle in there because a) they have serious issues with their saudi ownership or b) it would give them a boost in the transfer market in their march to world domination with the saudi trillions. or c) they are mackems.

obviously i dont give a fig about the geordies, seeing liverpool fail is enough for me.

Sylar

i assume some people may not want newcastle in there because a) they have serious issues with their saudi ownership or b) it would give them a boost in the transfer market in their march to world domination with the saudi trillions. or c) they are mackems.

obviously i dont give a fig about the geordies, seeing liverpool fail is enough for me.
If it was Newcastle or spurs I'd understand.
But it's Liverpool ...

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
This match is pretty much what used to sum up English football before the big bucks came into play.

Idxomer

So much diving in the league now, we're reaching La Liga levels.