Premier League Gameweek 37

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I don't see Liverpool coming back from this honestly, Salah off, no Firminho... no real replacement, they'll lose all width, the games going into the 70th minute.

Never want to see a player like him go off, especially this time of the season, despite Liverpools being major rivals Salah is a likeable figure too.

Season over for Liverpool now, no titles again, progress under Klopp though.
I think City have too much at the moment. It makes it almost impossible for anyone else to compete domestically whilst Guardiola is around.

Rajma

The Foundry. Holborn St.

Official Aberdeen FC pub. Great pub for sport, I’ve bumped into the ultras a few times. Interesting guys. Likely not the kind to girate to mustang sally.

Never been to the Pitoddrie Bar though
Used to work right next to Foundry at Skene hotel while being a student in Aberdeen. Good times.

Actually, I watched Chelsea drawing with Spurs to win the title for Leicester at Foundry.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
My perfectly legal skysports is sticking, didn't realize just how bad it was. He's done for the season unless they make the CL final I'd say.
Yeah, they're not doing Barca without him and Firmino. Hugely unlucky for the lad. Hope he recovers quickly.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Good to see that the same farce that happened in the Spurs’ match regarding the concussion wasn’t mirrored in this match. Smart choice to stabilize the player get the player out of the match entirely.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Can't see where our winner is going to be coming from now. That Sturridge miss looks even more important now .

0le

Good to see that the same farce that happened in the Spurs’ match regarding the concussion wasn’t mirrored in this match. Smart choice to stabilize the player get the player out of the match entirely.
Agreed.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I think City have too much at the moment. It makes it almost impossible for anyone else to compete domestically whilst Guardiola is around.
Oh feck off look at what you've achieved this season. feck City and their oil money, they will be beat eventually

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Martin Tyler has been in a very sombre mood 2nd half
This is not following the prescribed Sky narrative.

If Liverpool score a third he'll cream himself. Newcastle score, he'll sound like someone ran over his cat.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Cant deal with a liverpool winner mainly due to the fact I dont want to hear carraghers scouse orgasm again

Guy Incognito

Read it's a minimum of six days so yes.

Liverpool season over tonight if they don't find a winner. Done well pushing Man. City but that spell of draws around February has cost them.
Yep. But 90-odd points, I don't think they should be kicking themselves. :)

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He looked out before he hit the turf.

Team allegiances mean nothing in instances like this. I hope Salah is given the proper testing & brought back to training / matches when his health allows it.

Tough break.