Premier League Gameweek 37

Loublaze

ATLien
Why do City play a Scouse band song in Hey Jude?
Was going to comment on this. They've been doing it for a while, don't know when or how it started. On another note I wonder why quite a few English clubs love singing American songs

padr81

Supports
Man City
It must be slightly galling to City fans to know, that despite how low we are. we still view Liverpool as our greatest rivals
Can't speak for them all but personally I couldn't give a shite as long as we stop them winning the league. We're hated enough without being more hated than Liverpool.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
best season league wise in about 30yrs for Scousers and still likely winning sod all.

Next year, though?

DavidDeSchmikes

Thinking about Kompany's goal, can you imagine Phil Jones doing something like that. He'd wallop it into Row Z or hit the corner flag

Heinzesight

Leicester should be ashamed. Basically not playing their normal game so they (Rodgers) could hand advantage to the Vermin. Pathetic.

“How am I doing boss?”

“You’re an utter embarrassment la.”

Armchair Manager

Supports
Northampton
Iheanacho should get premier league winner's medal for hitting the shot so wide that it cant even go in by mistake with whole goal post open for him.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thinking about Kompany's goal, can you imagine Phil Jones doing something like that. He'd wallop it into Row Z or hit the corner flag
If Kompany did that 99 more times, there would be 97 injuries in row Z and 2 buses wrecked outside the ground.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Yep. 3 1-0 wins in their last 4 games. They're not exactly flying at the moment.
They had this phase in the middle of last season as well. Struggling with each result, but getting the points. Only one more game now to get the prize, hard to imagine they let Brighton get in the way of that.

IrishRedDevil

I’m shattered after that.

Liverpool tears gives me energy though.

I can hear Klopp grinding his brand new teeth from here.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
So last year excuses were made that we would have been competing with city or not be that far off since their 100 pts were a one off season. On course for just two points less...

They have set a new standard.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Imagine getting 97pts and not winning the league.

Jesus. That must hurt.
And I fecking love the fact it does

Irrational.

So Wolves are guaranteed 7th and Brighton guaranteed to stay up. Both have nothing but pride to play for. Should be routine victories for City and Liverpool on Sunday.

Sterling Archer

What a man Kompany is. Imagine a United player showing that amount of emotion. Prefer all City’s players to ours.
Was just thinking that for a team of 'mercenaries' as the joke used to go, they care an awful lot about winning here.

Imran Mamdani

the amount of sympathy pool are getting on radio/sky sports is ridiculous.. they got nothing to do with this..

up your ar$e rawk!!!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Carragher’s face :lol:

Last place he wants to be right now.

klayton88

Anyybody want a lift to the RAWK thread? Got a space in the back but the belts a bit dodgy.

MoskvaRed

Kompany was signed in 2008 pre-takeover. Quadruple predictions aside, if I have to cheer for a City goal, then better it was him.