Premier League Gameweek 37

MiceOnMeth

I'll take any lack of charisma over going 3 months without seeing a goal at my end of the pitch.
We had 2 shots on target against arsenal and a minus goal difference is it really much better now :lol: LVG deserved a 5 year contract if ETH gets another go next season

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Yeah keep living in denial and sticking your head in the sand while they rack up trophies and records. Not like they're influencing millions and millions of kids around the world right now building a global fanbase or anything like that. I swear you'll only hear about their sportswashing on this forum, literally no one cares in Belgium and I'd guess it's the same worldwide apart from some parts in England.

They are building a near dynasty in front of your eyes and you seem happy with it, mind boggling stuff that.
Dutch commentator has spend the last 15 minutes talking about how amazing City and Pep are. Kids at my son's school wear City shirts instead of Arsenal shirts now.

Give it another 10 years and no one cares how they got there.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
All set up for a David Moyes masterclass

chris123

I could get on board with the Spurs trolling if it meant nothing, but you'd fancy Palace to beat Villa in current form, so they've basically just sabotaged their own hopes of top 4.

Champions league in his first season would be a huge success. That should matter more than the success of your rivals. Now their season has kind of just ended in a whimper and who knows whether they'll have a shot at top 4 next year. In the long run this could be the difference between really building a project with Ange and him potentially being gone in 1-2 years.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Dutch commentator has spend the last 15 minutes talking about how amazing City and Pep are. Kids at my son's school wear City shirts instead of Arsenal shirts now.

Give it another 10 years and no one cares how they got there.
Same here, all the popular football podcasts gush over them and all I can think about while listening to it is screaming 115 CHARGES internally.

predator

Youth NITK
Villa getting top 4 or even Arsenal taking this city team to the last game of the season is more impressive than a resource pumped club winning 4 in a row in the fashion they have (overwhelming amount of financial breaches).

Pep has been amazing and their owners have run things extremely well without regards to fair play but this could have happened to almost any club in the league.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Look at their fans celebrating their loss, small club mentality.

I can never celebrate united losing a game, never ever
So you're telling me that a club with 20 league titles is different than a club with 2 league titles? Surprising.

Are you also telling me that some of your fans weren't celebrating you losing against City in the past few years when Liverpool were the competition?

Hoof the ball

Arsenal is a proper football club not a cheating state financed oil club.
I would never support City, Chelsea or PSG. They are the cancer of football.
Yeah, it's funny how Chelsea get left out of these conversations these days. Most Chelsea fans see themselves as being part of the "good guy" group, when infact they were the cnuts who inflated the market in the first place and doped their way to titles through ill-gotten wealth and unprecedented single-season spending figures.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
They'll always be considered cheating tw*ts. The charges are coming and hopefully come hard.
It will be some piss weak punishment no doubt. Some deducted points enough to keep them in the league, the rest suspended points and a heavy fine most likely.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
To you maybe. To Spurs fans not so much (the first part).

For what it's worth, I would prefer every other single club in the league to win the league over City, other than perhaps Chelsea. Arsenal? Nope.

And what if UCL was at stake?

Spurs didn't lose on purpose, of course, but for arguments sake, team threw away UCL just so Arsenal wouldn't win the title.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I could get on board with the Spurs trolling if it meant nothing, but you'd fancy Palace to beat Villa in current form, so they've basically just sabotaged their own hopes of top 4.

Champions league in his first season would be a huge success. That should matter more than the success of your rivals. Now their season has kind of just ended in a whimper and who knows whether they'll have a shot at top 4 next year. In the long run this could be the difference between really building a project with Ange and him potentially being gone in 1-2 years.
I wouldn't give a flying feck about Champions League if it meant preventing United to win the league. Especially not if we were that shit that we didn't have a chance to win it anyway.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I fecking can’t stand Haaland and his wannabe hard man walk and pout

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

We had 2 shots on target against arsenal and a minus goal difference is it really much better now :lol: LVG deserved a 5 year contract if ETH gets another go next season
You're looking at 1 game in isolation. Let's face it - most of our games this season have been chaotic, but far from dull like they were under Van Gaal. I have little hope in Ten Hag being a success at United, and I think we should probably replace him, but give me his kamikaze style of football over Van Gaal's snorefest every day of the week.

E-mal

So you're telling me that a club with 20 league titles is different than a club with 2 league titles? Surprising.

Are you also telling me that some of your fans weren't celebrating you losing against City in the past few years when Liverpool were the competition?
Not celebrating in the stadium en masse, it has never happened. This is embarrassing!

frostbite

And what if UCL was at stake?

Spurs didn't lose on purpose, of course, but for arguments sake, team threw away UCL just so Arsenal wouldn't win the title.
The truth is they did not throw away anything. Spurs are losers, they are not expected to beat City, especially with the championship on the line.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Do people actually think Spurs intentionally sabotaged that? They were obviously going for it there was just a gulf in class.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
The truth is they did not throw away anything. Spurs are losers, they are not expected to beat City, especially with the championship on the line.
I said "for arguments sake".

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think they played well, attacking, goal scoring chances, goal line clearances. No way did the players throw it even if the fans wanted it