g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 37

BorisManUtd

So the season will end up with City winning, all newcomers straight back down again and most fans fairly disappointed by the season except Villa fans and maybe some Arsenal fans after some time has past.

Bournemouth and Palace fans also fairly satisfied with how it ended relative to how it began.
Arsenal pushing City for title. Villa most probably finishing 4th. Bournemouth looking good + Palace towards the end. Think Brentford have been better than points suggest. But yes last season it was more interesting - Newcastle finishing in top 4; Brighton, Villa, Brentford, Fulham all having good seasons.

Unless Arsenal win the league, I'd say Villa are team of the season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If Luton go down and Doughty wants to leave I'd be tempted to try and cash in on Myko and make a move. He's a terrific attacking LB.
He'd be a great singing and you'd likely make a nice little profit off both those deals.

Winrar

Luton remind me of 10/11 Blackpool.

Not a name familiar in the PL. Played some neat football, got the underdog backing from neutrals. But ultimately not good enough to stay up.

thisisnottaken1

Another clean sheet and another win. 48 points in Dyches first full season is an excellent return considering everything going on at the club.
I’m pretty sure that if you hadn’t had points deducted you’d be above us. :lol:
It's just ...shite really. Maybe from a neutral perspective seeing two giants like Chelsea and United struggle and Villa do really well is interesting and competitive but apart from that it seems a really unhealthy and uninteresting league. Rivalry aside, Arsenal winning the league would be something good for football I guess, but it's almost certainly not going to happen.
For ABU’s it’s been a great season. Us struggling this badly has been a dream come true for them, even in the context of the past 10 years of shit.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Some of these look quite obvious. I dont even understand that first shot they were showing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Luton remind me of 10/11 Blackpool.

Not a name familiar in the PL. Played some neat football, got the underdog backing from neutrals. But ultimately not good enough to stay up.
Ross Barkley is fairly "familiar" isn't he?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He's on.

It's pretty funny the commentator is so stumped by perspective distortion. "How can it look so different from different angles?"
The first angle wasn’t even showing the correct player anyway. He was perplexed because he didn’t realise it was showing a different player who was standing way offside but had no bearing on the developing play.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Chelsea needs major defensive improvements if they want to make inroads.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's on.

It's pretty funny the commentator is so stumped by perspective distortion. "How can it look so different from different angles?"
I hate the TV cameras aswell given they're so slanted. Automated offside decisions and angles really can't soon enough for me.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
With time Poch will make this Chelsea team really good imo. They'd be crazy to sack him

90 + 5min

So ManCity need only a win at Tottenham (Yes, they will win the last game). I wonder what Tottenham fans think.