Premier League Gameweek 37

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
It's just so RAWKish. They need to be told.

I do find the conspiracy nonsense quite funny though. I'm not annoyed.
It’s just so bizarre. I initially thought it was all a bit tongue-in-cheek but for some it really isn’t. Imagine the logistics behind such a wide ranging conspiracy, the amount of people who would need to be involved!

wr8_utd

:'(
Genuinely mind boggling how Villa are two goals down here. How many chances do you need?

ken11

Are you all rooting for Aston Villa? Don't tell me you all are so short-sighted to not see that we do want Villa to lose, so that Spurs will be motivated by a CL spot to beat City tomorrow, so Arsenal can pip them to the title?

wr8_utd

Are you all rooting for Aston Villa? Don't tell me you all are so short-sighted to not see that we do want Villa to lose, so that Spurs will be motivated by a CL spot to beat City tomorrow, so Arsenal can pip them to the title?
Not all of us want Arsenal (and their fans) to win the title.

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
Weird post.

RopersReturn

Villa are actually not a bad side, they can hold possession but they need to learn how to defend and have a better striker to partner Watkins up front.Bailey’s naff.

Withnail

I don't think Spurs have a hope either way.

Remember the geese

Who cares if Arsenal win the league or not?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Im assuming everyone is rooting for a Villa loss to give Spurs a chance at stopping City?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Thing is nobody cares about City
Ok so City instead of Arsenal. Why do you want Pep to further cement his legacy and why want the other team in your city to win 4 in a row. Baffling

Zoo

Ok so City instead of Arsenal. Why do you want Pep to further cement his legacy and why want the other team in your city to win 4 in a row. Baffling
I don’t respect them. This iteration doesn’t stir me. Hollow and sterile with an asterisk against their name that the PL wont’/can’t address. Just my feeling

wr8_utd

All the Arsenal fans I know have been really loud off late. Its going to be unbearable summer if City mess this up tomorrow.

Nori-

You know things are bad when watching any of the 19 other teams play in this league is more entertaining than watching United. Sigh.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
All the Arsenal fans I know have been really loud off late. Its going to be unbearable summer if City mess this up tomorrow.
City won't mess up and just get yourself ready for the parade in Manchester.