Premier League Gameweek 37

RedRocket9908

So far so good, 0-0 at HT is decent for Spurs.

It would have been awful if City had have scored from that freekick over on the left that Foden cheated for.

padr81

Supports
Man City
No injury time weird, Bernardo, Dias and Rodri have been terrible for us. Gvaridol probably our best player.

Both teams kinda poor, right now if I had to pick a winner it'd be Spurs.

AndyMUFC

City were also poor against Forest too a few weeks ago. They look at their worst when they come up against sides that play with high intensity.

Problem is Spurs being toothless in the final third. You still feel like City are the ones more likely to nick a goal, and I also doubt they'll be as poor in the second half either.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I get the impression the Spurs players are going through the motions. Trying to look "up for it" but not really doing anything to threaten City. No Spurs player wants to be the one known for handing the title to Arsenal.

They'll have their name sung by Arsenal fans for decades to come and they'll be forever hated by Spurs fans!
I’d imagine they are all on significant bonuses for CL qualification though, which should steel their resolve. And of course playing for their places. As a player you wouldn’t want Ange thinking you’d thrown a match where you still had a chance of playing in Europe’s top competition.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
This is the most bizarre game. Atmosphere is woeful, City look pants, Spurs look quite good until they need to score. Dull as feck.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Man City are quite lucky that they don’t have any team who considers them to be their biggest rival, like Spurs-Arsenal or United-Liverpool.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
It would be the most Spursy ever to draw their first home game of the season, gift Assna the title and lose CL in one night.

ForFuchsSake

Unless you’ve got your team into the CL then they’ll be loved by their own fans. And Arsenal fans probably don’t want spurs to get into the CL as much as spurs fans don’t want Arsenal winning the league.
I mean I don’t think the majority of Arsenal fans will give a toss - Spurs won’t do anything of note even if they qualify.

Spurs players will be serenaded forever more by Arsenal fans if they contribute to Arsenal’s title though.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
If Ange had listened to the pundits and armchair managers early on in the season calling his style naive (typical English cliches), Spurs would not be this good right now

FujiVice

Even if they draw this, I'm seeing City sticking 6 past West Ham and winning on goal difference.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don’t watch City that often but when KDB become such a non factor in possession? He’s basically just functioning like a second Haaland in the 10.

Ole'sgunnarwin

You can feel Spurs fans don't really wanna win this match. There have been a good few feck Arsenal chants, and when they're winning corners you don't hear the usual roar

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If Ange had listened to the pundits and armchair managers early on in the season calling his style naive (typical English cliches), Spurs would not be this good right now
Right now, as in this game tonight? They’ve been in wretched form for many weeks now.

erikcred

Man City are quite lucky that they don’t have any team who considers them to be their biggest rival, like Spurs-Arsenal or United-Liverpool.
They wanted a rivalry with us. But we ended up supporting them over Liverpool. Then they tried to strike up a big rivalry with Liverpool. But their managers just kept hugging on the pitch every second they weren't actively managing their teams.

wr8_utd

:'(
You can feel Spurs fans don't really wanna win this match. There have been a good few feck Arsenal chants, and when they're winning corners you don't hear the usual roar
Yep. Unfortunately City looks equally disinterested in winning here. They're absolutely woeful.

thisisnottaken1

They wanted a rivalry with us. But we ended up supporting them over Liverpool. Then they tried to strike up a big rivalry with Liverpool. But their managers just kept hugging on the pitch every second they weren't actively managing their teams.
I still fecking despise them, but not as much as Liverpool of course.

ZainCRse7en

Just like how Arsenal were actually nothing special having watched them played against us, City likewise nothing special about them. And these are our league champions? Oh how the standards has fallen in this league.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
It would be the most Spursy ever to draw their first home game of the season, gift Assna the title and lose CL in one night.
:lol: Usually the most Spursy possible outcome is the one that happens so I reckon that wouldn't be a bad bet.

Pughnichi

City been at their worst

Tottenham look tidy playing out and doing well to get into final third but terrible when they get there

worry if they go a goal down that city will just shut them out.

always_hoping

Arsenal supporters let fireworks off outside what they believed was the Man City players hotel at 2am this morning but City cancelled those plans to stay and travelled down this morning.

wr8_utd

:'(
Genuinely 45 minutes away from having to block a lot of my WhatsApp groups if City don't score here. It's nervy times :lol:

VARsenal

Supports
Arsenal
Son has definitely been purposefully awful in this game, has had some great chances to put team mates in and to make great runs and he just does the worst thing possible. If there's anyone in that team I'd bet has that kind of loyalty to the fans it's him.