Premier League Gameweek 37

reddev3

If Ange had listened to the pundits and armchair managers early on in the season calling his style naive (typical English cliches), Spurs would not be this good right now
? they have just lost 4 on the trot

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
So if this stays 0-0 and Arsenal beat Everton 1-0, but City beat West Ham 5-0, the title goes to City?

Jev

This is nervy. Hoping Spurs can hold on but worried City will capitalize once Spurs go for broke.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

They've been in a few, I'm sure they'll cope.
I'm sure they probably will cope because we're shite and will likely roll over for them, nevertheless I do agree with the original poster's point about Foden not being as much of a big game player as some of his teammates.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Right now as in this game tonight

They've had wretched form due to injuries and first season teething, but they are on the right track I think
I thought they were brilliant but injuries derailed that somewhat but also felt the league adjusted to their game and Ange struggled to find a different way of winning games. I’d agree that they’re going in the right direction but the way they’re ending the season must be a huge concern for Spurs fans going into next season.

Sanchez7

KDB as good as he is has definitely lost a bit of physicality. Wouldn't surprise me if he leaves City in a season or two.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Foden and Haaland are going to miss playing against Burnley, Luton and Sheffield United.

LordSpud

So if this stays 0-0 and Arsenal beat Everton 1-0, but City beat West Ham 5-0, the title goes to City?
Yes. Everton potential banana skin on the last day for Arsenal but I would rather they have that option and the score stays as it is with Spuds and City. Then if it's Arsenal's destiny then so be it.

Just so long as its not 4-0 City, the Arsenal game ends 1-0 and then City bang a 5th in at 90+8.

Red4ever27

Dangerous game to play the ultimate price when it goes wrong as it just very nearly did in the opening minutes of the second half with the De Bruyne chance

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Bentancur got overpowered by fecking Foden. Investigate that clown.