Brighton v Man Utd

Burnley v Nottm Forest

Chelsea v Bournemouth - Sky Sports Football

Crystal Palace v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Wolves - Sky Sports Premier League

Luton v Fulham

Man City v West Ham - Sky Sports Main Event

Sheff Utd v Tottenham

Its shocking Sky have decided the dead rubber between Liverpool and Wolves is more important than the Newcastle or Man Utd games just because its Klopps last game.

I'm not complaining but Chelsea v Bournemouth is an odd one to televise.

They're doing 4 games, Man City, Arsenal, Luton and Forest should be the options.

Its shocking Sky have decided the dead rubber between Liverpool and Wolves is more important than the Newcastle or Man Utd games just because its Klopps last game.
I'm not surprised, they'll probably show a photo of city/arsenal winning the title then a 2 hour tribute to klopp

City-West Ham and Arsenal-Everton are obvious ones to televise. Spurs are probably going to finish 5th as they need point at Sheffield United and Chelsea to finish 6th as they need point at home to Bournemouth. Between Newcastle and United for 7th but not like Conference League spot race is that exciting. So yeah Liverpool-Wolves being Klopp's last game in charge being televised makes sense. He's been around for 8,5 years and made huge impact on Liverpool and the Premier League.

Since our game with Brighton isnt on telly Im gonna watch the Arsenal match this afternoon instead, hopefully then end up with the title.

Feels like the last game for quite a few managers- Klopp, ETH, Moyes, De Zerbi? Anyone else - potentially Eddie Howe and Pochetino (although Chesea should probably stick with him).

City have struggled in these final day matches went the title is on the line so won't be surprised if they go a goal or two down again before making a comeback.

It’s actually a really boring final day. Hard to be excited by anything, unless miraculously West Ham are 2 goals up with 15 minutes to go

Let's not forget City have gone behind 3 times on the final day in recent years and had to come back to win.

They usually get the job done in the end, and I expect them to today, but they don't always do it as easily as people think.

Seems like Pep has decided to drop Kovavic for Doku. Great on the attacking front but does leave them a bit vulnerable on the counter. Seems strange to change a winning lineup, if this is True.

Let's not forget City have gone behind 3 times on the final day in recent years and had to come back to win.

They usually get the job done in the end, and I expect them to today, but they don't always do it as easily as people think.
90+8 City winner incoming

An early City goal would be nice. Can't go through another City vs Villa situation again.

With City on Sky and Arsenal on BT Sports. Will that stop them flicking between the matches to show updates like they usually did?

City have indeed replaced Kovavic with Doku. Not sure that's quite a smart option. They'll lose some control of the midfield and also lose that option off the bench to change the match if needed.

I have 115 reasons why I don't want city to win.
C'mon You Hammers!!!

Seems like Pep has decided to drop Kovavic for Doku. Great on the attacking front but does leave them a bit vulnerable on the counter. Seems strange to change a winning lineup, if this is True.

A bit vulnerable is understating it. I would have brought him on as a sub

But I'm sure Pep has his reasons.

Which will be ignored by footballdom if they go on to lose and Arsenal win.

A bit vulnerable is understating it. I would have brought him on as a sub

But I'm sure Pep has his reasons.

Which will be ignored by footballdom if they go on to lose and Arsenal win.
Yeah it's a strange one and why change something that isn't broken? They've done well with Kovavic in there. Pep says he thinks West Ham will be defensive and that's why he's gone with Doku for his ability in tighter spaces and in the 1v1s.