Premier League Gameweek 38

90 + 5min

Pains me to admit it but the Liverpool thank yous to the backroom staff are classy
I actually think that party is more warming that the one for that other team which feels just like strange gathering.

I hope that they just turned camera towards Salah at wrong time but he don't look that happy for some reason.

United Hobbit

I actually think that party is more warming that the one for that other team which feels just like strange gathering.

I hope that they just turned camera towards Salah at wrong time but he don't look that happy for some reason.
It would be interesting to see the number of fans that have stayed behind to celebrate the hollow victory vs theirs - Anfield looks nearly full still

Doesn't stop me hoping they've messed up as much as we did post SAF!

Wilt

City wear 24 champions shirts ….suppose Arsenal have chucked theirs in the bin

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
City fans ruined the moment, should have been about the players but instead they made it about them.

It's a bit like in American sports when a team wins a title and it's the owners and executives hogging all the limelight.

PoTMS

Apparently VAR recommended that Oliver disallowed the goal in our game.
VAR was correct in getting him to come over to the monitor and yet the smug prick still decided to stick with his wrong decision.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Their second goal because of Jesus handballing it.
Can only find a replay with the original TV camera angle, but if that clearly hits the arm I don't see how they can't disallow it. Would love to hear how Oliver responded.

Edit: Saw the VAR check. That is a shocker.

Winrar

So Liverpool finished 3rd with only the league cup to celebrate after an embarrasing elimination from the Europa League and an FA Cup defeat against their rivals.

Liverpool basically just copied our season from last year.
Hopefully they copy our season in their next as well.

PoTMS

Walker talking about family. Almost warms the cockles of your heart.

Scriblerus

The arm is against the body - actually behind the body from the direction of the ball. He doesn't move his arm towards the ball. He moves his body towards the ball. He can't cut his arm off
No he can't....which of course means that he moves his arm towards the ball and that is the part of his body that makes contact. It's a stonewall free kick. And I repeat, the position of the arm is irrelevant under this section of the law.

C'est Moi Cantona

Why am I watching a BBC report, first with a bunch of 'mad fans' invading the pitch, whilst in the background there is a stand full of other fans barely celebrating at all, then outside the ground where the repoerter is, if you were told there was funeral going on then you wouldn't think otherwise.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I see the "play on until Arsenal score" rule has been changed to "Arsenal are allowed to use their hands" rule. Allowing the winner against Everton was a joke and proves some refs don't know the actual rules. The dunce even went to the monitor and still gave it