Premier League Gameweek 38

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why do fans get to run on the pitch in prem games. Usually it’s lower leagues that happened

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
just turned over to see if City had won, and the fans are on the pitch? Before the game has finished, Bernardo Silva telling them to get off, embarrassing. Neville’s comments :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Considering both teams’ respective forms before that match, I don’t see how the fans could have pushed Spurs to beat City, at best a draw which still would have been insufficient for a 5th place finish.
You do your part for your own side though. CL qualification would have been massive for them. They were a Son miss away from a potential result. Imagine if the fans had bothered making things hostile?

Their mentality is all wrong.

AndyMUFC

City fans do something embarrassing every time they win the league.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Pitch invasions are cringe as feck in top flight football

TheReligion

Abusive
Tramps invading the pitch again.

Wonder if they’ll break their own crossbars again and damage the stadium.

Shit heads.

padr81

Supports
Man City
fecking clowns with the pitch invasion again before the final whistle.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why do fans get to run on the pitch in prem games. Usually it’s lower leagues that happened
It's the absolute epitome of small time. The sort of thing I'd expect at my boys Wycombe where you have a terrace to get to the pitch from.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Foden can't put it into words.

I can
"Unprecedented levels of cheating".

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The manager quite clearly disagrees. I don't doubt the integrity of your players but when all the noise from your fans is all 'haha, feck Arsenal, who cares about the champions league' it's bound to affect you mentally as a player. Anyway, it's just another missed opportunity now.
The manager has also picked up 3 points from 18 and has spent more than half of the season being outperformed by Sean Dyche.

Were the fans also the issue then?

Definitely a missed opportunity but more to do with our terrible form for months, rather than a one off game against the team and manager that have made competition in this league a complete farce for close to a decade now.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Should be docked points for that pitch invasion.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Pretty boring final day tbh.

Give me a cliffhanger relegation scrap involving 3-4 teams over a title race where the favourites just win routinely.

United Hobbit

The endless commentary of “greatest Prem team ever” is so nauseating. Yeah let’s just completely ignore the endless financial doping and pending charges.

Completely fake achievement.
Spot on. Really hope they get absolutely hammered but we all know they won't it'll just be a paulty fine or a behind closed doors confidential agreement reached

90 + 5min

Commentators trying their best. Regular people don’t care because of that elephant in the room that they don’t see.