Premier League Gameweek 4-6

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Take the point and run Everton. Liverpool are becoming a joke with all these added minutes in there games!

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Goodness me how is this nil nil. Brilliant game to watch.

Red Star One

It's kinda cringey how this place turns into RAWK when the scousers are playing. Fergie Klopp time, conspiracy theories, refs bought off etc etc. Be classier than them ffs
I don't give a flying feck about conspiracy theories and FA pushing for Liverpool to win anything, but there's little discussion about the fact that Klopp's constant moaning might have influence on the referees and he gets a pass from media for talking bullshit where others would be rightly criticised.

krazyrobus

This stoppage time bruhaha is starting to sound like a RAWK, "Fergie paid all the refs" anthem.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Pickford washing time. Ref will add on 10 mins for that

King Eric 7

Think the scousers run out of luck today. Can't see anymore time added on top of stoppage time. Surely!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Salah looks lost this season… was mane the reason Salah was so good? He had someone to compete with… surely mane can’t be the reason Liverpool are so bad this season.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
everton are a bit better than I thought. at this rate, City might win the title by January...