Premier League Gameweek 4-6

tomaldinho1

Koulibaly looks so bog standard. Either he came here too late (likely) or he was just massively overhyped (also likely).

Soton take points off everyone, hope we see another Chelsea implosion.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Chelsea’s defence has gone to shit. Conceded 3 at Leeds, 2 at home to Spurs, 2 so far tonight….pretty crap

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Anyone else a bit surprised how decent Andreas looks for Fulham?

Looks a better pick up then Lingard currently :nervous:

avgp_1

Brighton staring at their first loss, Estupinian loses the ball and the break leads to OG

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
This is so stupid. So I have BT sports via Sky - but I am unable to watch BT on the Sky GO app or via their multi boxes which I have in my room upstiars. I can only watch BT on the Sky main box. :mad:

marktan

Brighton have no teeth without Welbeck up front linking play. Mwepu is very average and so I'm surprised they didn't try to extend Maupay.

Andreas has been a little wasteful but he works hard and makes him self available in the space between midfield and final third, which is super important for a team like Fulham.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
This is so stupid. So I have BT sports via Sky - but I am unable to watch BT on the Sky GO app or via their multi boxes which I have in my room upstiars. I can only watch BT on the Sky main box. :mad:
You have to pay an extra subscription I think to watch BT on another TV, like Sky multiroom.

cyberman

I’m watching it on sky go as we speak. Maybe its an Ireland only deal? I think you have to pay for it through your sky sports subscription to get it on sky go if you wanna research that and not though BT sport itself. Not sure what the difference would be

Mike Smalling

If Chelsea can't keep it tight at the back they will have a very tough season. Sterling has gotten off to a decent start, but he still needs too many chances to score and the remaining forwards are wank.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Tuchel is gambling here. Fullbacks are so high up and we are going to be so vulnerable at the back when we lose the ball.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Sterling is so frustrating to watch... Good movement, good ideas but always this half-second too late to release the ball, pass or shoot.