Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

AshRK

I so remember last season at the start we were criticized for such performances. Scrapping through the results and scoring 2 at the end to make the scoreline 4-1. Let us see if klopp gets criticized. I doubt is my early guest.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
This has been an awful performance from us. Lazy performances all over the place.

Other than the goal Firmino’s contribution has been giving the ball away and fouling.
I honestly think that apart from the west ham game you lot have been two levels below where you were last season.

I guess you just have to be pleased for the 12 point start while not being at your best and how the performances improve as the session goes on.

The real test will be two high profile games in a week every fortnight that's coming after the international break.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Cime
I honestly think that apart from the west ham game you lot have been two levels below where you were last season.

I guess you just have to be pleased for the 12 point start while not being at your best and how the performances improve as the session goes on.

The real test will be two high profile games in a week every fortnight that's coming after the international break.
Our resilience has been the main plus so far this season.

Has been in short supply under Klopp so it's a welcome addition while we wait for us to hit our stride.

Ace of Spades

Apart from the West Ham game, Liverpool have been there for the taking against the other teams.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

I’m hoping Klopp realises we need to step it up.

If we play like this against Spurs or PSG we’ll get a stuffing.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Cime

Our resilience has been the main plus so far this season.

Has been in short supply under Klopp so it's a welcome addition while we wait for us to hit our stride.
We better do it soon, we're starting to lean a bit on luck and the other team more than I'd like to.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Our subs always come too late. Still not a fan of starting Henderson Milner and Wijnaldum together. No control.

Sturridge on for Firmino should bring more composure to the front

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
I’m not even sure we deserve a point here never mind three. Poor first half followed by a woeful second half.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Shite half of football, but looks like another win for Pool

Jinxxxxx

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Dutch commentator: Shaqiri looks like they tries to put Zlatan into Sneijders body. Not a bad shout.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Mendy with the best tactical foul of all time there.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That was probably one of the best yellow cards you'll see this season. Very well done by Mendy.

Cpt Negative

Let’s see how the media and there agenda report this

If it was us, it would be. Man Utd falter to Leicester win

As it’s Klopp, Liverpool with resilient win