Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
How we ended up with 3 points from that I'll never know. An unspectacular 1st half and an absolutely atrocious 2nd. One of the worst I've seen from us under Klopp. So many poor performances and I really hope Klopp has a serious word with Alisson.

Only positives were the result and Gomez.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Good to be on 12 points but we still don’t control games very well.

That’s the big difference between City and us.
Could've dropped points here with another nervy finish. While it's still a win, I'm somewhat concerned. I hope we step up soon, our luck isn't going to hold out forever.

Yup. The kind of game that says he is nailing down a starting spot on merit.
At least he didn't give me any scares, which is a good sign!

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Lovren has a job on to get back in the team barring injuries. Gomez was our only good performer and saved us a few times.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
How we ended up with 3 points from that I'll never know. An unspectacular 1st half and an absolutely atrocious 2nd. One of the worst I've seen from us under Klopp. So many poor performances and I really hope Klopp has a serious word with Alisson.

Only positives were the result and Gomez.
I really thought they'd score a second.
The first? What the feck was that

JohnSuarez

Supports
Liverpool
We were warned from Roma fans to expect the odd boo boo from Becker, part of the package. But we were told we won’t mind too much because his belief and mentality is rock solid. If this is true then I’m totally fine, if his mentality is more Pepe Reina than Mignolet. We will see.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Extremely poor performance however their only goal came from Allison taking too long on the ball.
We’re a lot tougher to score against and have been for a while. That being said I hope we never see that starting midfield again and klopps subs need to be more proactive.
We don’t look sharp and we could struggle against spurs especially in light of the likes of Firmino still being on international duty a couple days beforehand.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I really thought they'd score a second.
The first? What the feck was that
I think everyone did. From 30 minutes on we were terrible all over. Obviously a good result, but based on this performance the international break comes at a good time.

podurban2

Extremely poor performance however their only goal came from Allison taking too long on the ball.
We’re a lot tougher to score against and have been for a while. That being said I hope we never see that starting midfield again and klopps subs need to be more proactive.
We don’t look sharp and we could struggle against spurs especially in light of the likes of Firmino still being on international duty a couple days beforehand.
Yeah there’s not a lot of pace between those three.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Just saw the Leicester goal... Wow. £66m GK and he does that. Muppet :lol:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah there’s not a lot of pace between those three.
Milner is good on the ball but he can't be our main creative man in midfield. Henderson did his usual running backwards and playing it safe whenever someone is within 5 yards before disappearing completely whilst wijnaldum continues his away run of failing to do anything in the final third.

We're desperate for keita to find his feet and frankly also desperate for another one in there who can have a go at games more proactively. With chamberlain out for the season and no Coutinho replacement signed we're down to hoping Lallana makes a perfect return to form.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
Milner is good on the ball but he can't be our main creative man in midfield. Henderson did his usual running backwards and playing it safe whenever someone is within 5 yards before disappearing completely whilst wijnaldum continues his away run of failing to do anything in the final third.

We're desperate for keita to find his feet and frankly also desperate for another one in there who can have a go at games more proactively. With chamberlain out for the season and no Coutinho replacement signed we're down to hoping Lallana makes a perfect return to form.
I said it during preseason and I'll say it again Hendo shouldn't be starting, I was watching him closely today and I'm just not convinced at all with what he contributed. First start of season though. On a side note that Maddison reminds me of Coutinho without the long range screamers.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Just saw the Leicester goal... Wow. £66m GK and he does that. Muppet :lol:
Good thing he got it out of his system. He needs to understand that this shit doesn't work in the premier league. Maybe he got away with it in Italy, but not gonna happen in the EPL!

Scrappy win. I'll take the 3 points, but there's some hard work and improvements that need to happen. Henderson doesn't work well with Wijnaldum. Keira will probably start every game now.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Good thing he got it out of his system. He needs to understand that this shit doesn't work in the premier league. Maybe he got away with it in Italy, but not gonna happen in the EPL!

Scrappy win. I'll take the 3 points, but there's some hard work and improvements that need to happen. Henderson doesn't work well with Wijnaldum. Keira will probably start every game now.
"out of his system". So if a GK fecks up once he's actually less likely to do it in the future? :p

But yeah, lucky that it didn't cost you points.

Cloud7

People here were asking why Guardiola won’t get criticised like Jose when City drew with Wolves :lol:
Yeah the whole getting worked up about what the media says about us vs our rivals is really bizarre. Didn’t see it with Fergie, Moyes or Vangle. Of all the things that should concern us as a fanbase right now, this isn’t even on the list.

Classical Mechanic

Kieta managed to come on and be even more invisible than Henderson. 0.5 touches a minute avg to Henderson's 0.8 and that's with him being at full energy and when Leicester and blown themselves out.

I said it during preseason and I'll say it again Hendo shouldn't be starting, I was watching him closely today and I'm just not convinced at all with what he contributed. First start of season though. On a side note that Maddison reminds me of Coutinho without the long range screamers.
Maddison does score long range goals. He had a chance to hit one on the first half but declined for some reason. I think he's made an encouraging start and could become a cracking player.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If Vardy played we would have lost, even without Alisson fecking up. Leicester play good football but are pretty toothless without Vardy. Strangely, I wasn't that worried about them scoring a second. Or not as worried as I should have been knowing our history. Okazaki coming on was a bit worrying but thankfully he didn't get enough minutes either.

Some players got rests and some got minutes (Hendo, Shakiri, Salah, Keita and even Matip). Tottenham will have to win more than 2 goals to go above us.

podurban2

NBCSN making me watch West Ham - Wolves due to ”technical issues”...

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
"out of his system". So if a GK fecks up once he's actually less likely to do it in the future? :p

But yeah, lucky that it didn't cost you points.
Yes! I'm secretly hoping it's out of his system and he doesn't make such errors again... :)

padr81

Supports
Man City
These games are just 100% entertaining...

Hey a peno to Brighton.

Water Melon

Yeah the whole getting worked up about what the media says about us vs our rivals is really bizarre. Didn’t see it with Fergie, Moyes or Vangle. Of all the things that should concern us as a fanbase right now, this isn’t even on the list.
Seconded. Why the feck would we care. Some of us here blame the press, traitors in players, Woody and the Glazers, everything and everyone bar the manager who cant get the best out of the players he bought and inherited. Same posters are in a total denial of the toxic behaviour of the said manager.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The Wolves RB is having a great time against West Ham’s LB. he’s got in behind him multiple times already.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Our ball retention was awful which is not surprising given how poor Henderson and Milner are when pressed. Sooner Fabinho and Keita are integrated the better. Same with lallana

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Not a single goal in the opening 30 minutes. Nice.

padr81

Supports
Man City
For Christ sake someone score a goal.. this is 90's Serie A like

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
And of all teams the one to score are Huddersfield when I go at money on Everton.