g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Premier League defending is at all time best level it seems. None of to comical defending stuff they have in other leagues.

Nico87

We were warned from Roma fans to expect the odd boo boo from Becker, part of the package. But we were told we won’t mind too much because his belief and mentality is rock solid. If this is true then I’m totally fine, if his mentality is more Pepe Reina than Mignolet. We will see.
First impression for me are he's more Claudio Bravo/Barthez than Ederson, A good keeper but severely over estimates his own ability on the ball. Premiership is the hardest league for a keeper like him as they don't get the same time on the ball. I think he will be the type of keeper that can be world class against superior strikers like Aguero & Hazard but struggles against lesser but more aggressive bull dog type players like Troy Deeney & Mitrovic.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Premier League defending is at all time best level it seems. None of to comical defending stuff they have in other leagues.
Bournemouth have been very good. The only defensive brainfart on display in the first half was David Luiz' usual shocker.

Walters_19_MuFc

Not watching the game, but this Seri guy is looking like a great buy for Fulham.

Top passer of the ball. Can see why he was named 'the African Xavi'.

James Peril

Not watching the game, but this Seri guy is looking like a great buy for Fulham.

Top passer of the ball. Can see why he was named 'the African Xavi'.
It’s a travesty.. strongly linked to Barcelona, even United at some point, ends up in Fulham and their shite ground due to English clubs having so much money. He gets to live in London of course, which is great, but come on...

Nickosaur

That Seri assist reminds me of the Scholes flick to Rooney v Milan in the Champions League.

Cloud7

It’s a travesty.. strongly linked to Barcelona, even United at some point, ends up in Fulham and their shite ground due to English clubs having so much money. He gets to live in London of course, which is great, but come on...
How can you be upset about that mate? I love seeing quality players spread out through the league. Makes it far more interesting. I would enjoy his performance much more at Fulham than if he were at Barcelona.

Kapardin

I think he is wise. Won't be an immediate starter at Barca. He might aim for higher than Spurs or Arsenal who were linked. Assume he wishes to live the good life in London while building up his rep at Fulham and eventually moving to a big club.

James Peril

Chelsea struggling to create anything in open play, Hazard dwelling with the ball too often and without any effect. If a goal comes in it will probably be from a set-piece

binary bot
Steve Sidwell describing Seri...'he's got that Kante mould where he can do the defensive work and also Naby Keita where he breaks play up and gets forward':lol:

Spirit of Solskjaer

Steve Sidwell describing Seri...'he's got that Kante mould where he can do the defensive work and also Naby Keita where he breaks play up and gets forward':lol:
So his playing style just happens to resemble that of two other small black guys. What a coincidence :rolleyes:

James Peril

Chelsea should have been under now, two huge chances from Wilson and Ake. Game should open up now in the final thirty, been a sordid affair

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Mitrovic gets the second for Fulham. 0-2.

Funny how Newcastle need goals and two strikers he has shunted out Gayle and Mitrovic have both scored.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Dunno why Sarri's not put Pedro on yet. Willian and Hazard together are superfluous

Minimalist

Cheers Fulham.

I mean I thought we were pretty awful against Brighton but you lads just proved it today. :lol:

Kapardin

Honestly fail to see whether Willian would have improved us much. Ed was right to veto this one, if at all there was a chance of this transfer.