Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

el3mel

Our opponents are all winning while playing poorly. Don't have much hopes on top 4 with this rate all honestly.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This West Ham Wolves game could go either way. Wolves have looked the more likely in the last 5-10 minutes.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Our opponents are all winning while playing poorly. Don't have much hopes on top 4 with this rate all honestly.
Maybe we will get a lucky break in a game and it will change things for us? I hope.

A scrappy last minute winner, the Dion Dublin moment.

Minimalist

Looking at the fixture list, I’ll be honestly (pleasantly) surprised if we have more than 4 wins by end of matchday 10.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Can't get my head about how City will line up today. 442 with Silva and Fern in midfield by the looks of it.

el3mel

Maybe we will get a lucky break in a game and it will change things for us? I hope.

A scrappy last minute winner, the Dion Dublin moment.
We have put ourselves at a big disadvantage. Losing 6 points in 2 fecking games is ridiculous.

Kapardin

We have been scoring under 70 goals a season ever since LvG's first season (think it was 74 goals then). With every team in the Top 6 becoming so attack-minded in approach, this was bound to become more and more of a pressing problem. Could be in dire straits if we can't score more this season.

cyberman

How long does it take to build a functional team? Others: a few months. Manchester United: 6 years+
Can we have a messi v Ronaldo type thread where we put posts like these in?
How do you even enjoy football thinking like this?

The Firestarter

See the difference between us from last season and Chelsea ? They don't give away possession after they score.

Cloud7

Honestly fail to see whether Willian would have improved us much. Ed was right to veto this one, if at all there was a chance of this transfer.
He really isn’t a very impressive player at all. He’s capable of his moments of quality, but hes very rarely impressed me. Certainly not at the prices it would have cost to get him from Chelsea.

ti vu

How long does it take to build a functional team? Others: a few months. Manchester United: 6 years+
Having key decision maker who know nothing about football yet invasive in team building doesn't help. Change managers, changes players all you want; problem is there

Mahrez has been awful since he's joined them I don't know what Pep is dealing with

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Rui Patricio and Fabianski have been very good. Would even say Fabianski is currently the best keeper in the league so far.

R'hllor

Mitro you lunatic, that guy on the left was your team mate.

cyberman

That was the similarity and I pointed out the difference. Still not clear?
Nothing passes back and forth after we score is exactly what we did last year, its what we were criticised for doing .
So nothing is clear buddy. This is a typical Jose game ffs.
Struggle to break a smaller team down, score and meander to a 2-0 win.
Big difference alright