Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

Sylar

Let’s see how the media and there agenda report this

If it was us, it would be. Man Utd falter to Leicester win

As it’s Klopp, Liverpool with resilient win

Winning like champions etc

Leicester threw this away by not attacking in the first half

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
This has been an awful performance from us. Lazy performances all over the place.

Other than the goal Firmino’s contribution has been giving the ball away and fouling.
Firmino been poor this season. Thought he was incredibly anonymous against Palace.

Judas

Open to offers
So much talking about how the media will talk about this Liverpool win in comparison to how they'd talk about us winning in a similar fashion, don't get it. Has this place always been so obsessed with how others talk about us?

SER19

So. Having waited 90 minutes. That was just like united of old.

Nonsense

Cloud7

So much talking about how the media will talk about this Liverpool win in comparison to how they'd talk about us winning in a similar fashion, don't get it. Has this place always been so obsessed with how others talk about us?
There’s a campaign against United. Haven’t you heard?

Ban

Routine win by Klopp's troops. Well on course to the title. Got to respect that really. Big big pressure on City now. How will they cope?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Good to be on 12 points but we still don’t control games very well.

That’s the big difference between City and us.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Recent success has gone to Maguire's head, guy thinks he's Pirlo, 3 or 4 times he's broken forward and either lost the ball or mishit a wonder pass when there was a simple ball on.

el3mel

Winning when not playing well, signs of champions for them I see. Well, sarcasm.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Routine win by Klopp's troops. Well on course to the title. Got to respect that really. Big big pressure on City now. How will they cope?
You’re becoming a true parody on here.

podurban2

Winning when not playing well, signs of champions for them I see. Well, sarcasm.
C’mon enough of that, it’s GW4 ffs.

Their best start to a season for 20 years. I’m not happy.

Edit: got me :lol:

JamesO

Supports
Liverpool
Awful performance, maybe 1 of the worst in Klopp's whole tenure. However, it's a great result.

And at least Alisson has got that mistake out of the way in a game which didn't cost us.

Looks like the fitness levels aren't there yet, cos I wouldn't say we've gone flat out in any of the 4 games. Makes sense given it's a long season.

Overall, I'm happy enough. Can't play well every game, wins a wins and all that.

Snash93

Supports
Liverpool
Ow Alison you numpty, thankfully it hasn't cost us but can imagine he will continue taking these risks. 12 points out of 12, onwards and upwards. Gomez is too sweet, him and VVD for first choice pairing for the rest of the season please, Lovren can play the league cup