Premier League Gameweek 4 fixtures (1st - 2nd September 2018)

Smores

Agreed. You can argue Salah might be world class if he repeats his performances last season, but Mane and Firmino, though good players, were nowhere near as good at their previous clubs. They have been coached well and the system gets the best out of them. I doubt Mane for one would be as good in our system, though he is still an above average player.
Mane was basically exactly the same player at Southampton i don't know what you've been smoking tbh.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Can’t help but like Milner, wouldn’t want to go for a pint with him but great pro and seems to be getting better with age.

C3Pique

All this frothing about Liverpool but they have zero quality at the back under pressure. Teams who aren't afraid to press them will do well.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Mendy, Ndidi, and Maddison are the standout players in that Leicester team so far.

Maddison does not play like a British footballer at all.

SER19

Scintillating stuff here......
Two fellow caftards have declared this first half like watching united of old. A dominant first 20 followed by an absolute bog standard performance for 20.

The utter state of some posts, I would bet money posters in question logged on saw the score after 10 mins and had a mini meltdown.

podurban2

Mendy, Ndidi, and Maddison are the standout players in that Leicester team so far.

Maddison does not play like a British footballer at all.
I think once Vardy gets back Maddison will just rocket.

Smores

Two fellow caftards have declared this first half like watching united of old. A dominant first 20 followed by an absolute bog standard performance for 20.

The utter state of some posts, I would bet money posters in question logged on saw the score after 10 mins and had a mini meltdown.
It's amusing because the liverpool fans i know are currently moaning about their inability to keep possession and how they're backing off.

It's just our resident moaners praising other teams in a dig at our own, they also ignore any of our own good play.

SER19

not really
So what do you make of the first half?

My genuine thoughts are that if United had just played the last 20 the way pool have the match day forum would be seething. But you think it’s united of old? Specifically which Alex Ferguson team do they remind you of today

DRM

So everything is rosy in our garden is it? Some of us just like watching football and will give out praise if it is due.
This is frankly some fantastic stuff from Liverpool. The flow and movement is outstanding, on par if not even better than City's. The comparisons with old United are merited.

And Leicester really isn't that bad. It's just that other team's better.
Guys please no shitting on United when liverpool are playing, @cyberman doesnt like it

SER19

It's amusing because the liverpool fans i know are currently moaning about their inability to keep possession and how they're backing off.

It's just our resident moaners praising other teams in a dig at our own, they also ignore any of our own good play.
Absolutely. It’s just torturing yourself by creating a myth

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The media’s hype fest with City is revolting. And so misinformed.

No matter how much money and success City has, they will never be football royalty in the same way as some other big clubs are. Ask Neymar and Mbappe if they had to leave QSG would they prefer Madrid, Juve or City, and I’m sure the answer would never be City.
The fluff piece had Txiki Begiristain gushing over his work with their academy and how all levels of their academy are sync’d in tactical and philosophical approach and they’re light years ahead of everyone else etc etc.

The famous City academy whose list of great players they have produced in the last 10 years I could count on both thumbs.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Can’t help but like Milner, wouldn’t want to go for a pint with him but great pro and seems to be getting better with age.
I was alright with the signing, but wasn't blown away or anything like that. This is his 100th game for us now, and looking back at it, it's one of the best bits of business we've done in recent years. He's been absolutely solid for us.

DRM

So what do you make of the first half?

My genuine thoughts are that if United had just played the last 20 the way pool have the match day forum would be seething. But you think it’s united of old? Specifically which Alex Ferguson team do they remind you of today

After the shit start to the season we've had, if United played like the last 20 minutes liverpool have we'd cream ourselves.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Why do keepers always scream ‘AWAY’ when corners are whipped in? Is it just in case his teammates don’t realise they are defending a corner?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
What a myth. Playing at 90% and winning 2-0 before the end of the first half.

Hmmm, I wonder which team in red used to do that in the past. Middlesbrough?

SER19

After the shit start to the season we've had, if United played like the last 20 minutes liverpool have we'd cream ourselves.
No no, go back to when you said this performance is like united of old.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
This will be a comfortable afternoon for Liverpool unless something changes in the 2nd half.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Only fair after being denied the penalty