Premier League Gameweek 4

RashyForPM

Another loss for SU, to an Arsenal team so far off the top of their game to make it 4 from 4. Said it at the start of the season, may even have done when they half-imploded after lockdown: Sheff Utd are going down.

Deery

Dreary
That’s a good score line for Arsenal they wouldn’t have got that before

Shark

@NotShark
Seems like everyone is having a really good start. We badly need a win vs Spurs.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Definitely second syndrome season from Sheffield United. That's why I was a bit sceptical about whether they were the right team for Brewster, and thought maybe he'd be better in a Brighton or Palace set up but they were in badly need of a striker and we got 23.5 from them so can't complain much. The only worry for him is at this rate he'll be scoring goals in the championship never mind the premier league for us to even look twice at him.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Early days, but Arsenal look like they finally found the one thing they were always blamed for lacking - some grit. Getting results even when you aren't in form. 'soft' is not a term you'd easily associate with them, now.

Guy Incognito

Early days, but Arsenal look like they finally found the one thing they were always blamed for lacking - some grit. Getting results even when you aren't in form. 'soft' is not a term you'd easily associate with them, now.
They are still capable of shooting themselves in the foot but you can see Arteta is trying to stamp that out.

Gabriel is a good signing for them.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Bad coaching. This is a point I have been making for a long time. We have the pace to beat opposing defense, but we don't use it well. Only the so called counter attack. But we can use it for the early ball for our forwards to run on to into the open space. It's much easier than getting to the byline and crossing.
Doubt we'll get the space very often this season, though. Teams have learnt to defend deep in their box and press high in ours.

Normandy

Supports
Montreal Impact
Sheffield United were a little unlucky against Leeds and Villa, but the lack of goals is a concern for them.

Deery

Dreary
I'd be pretty annoyed as an opposition player (or team mate) getting his oil all over me if we're bumping into each other at corners etc.
Never thought of that it would be pretty disgusting

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Putting Aubameyang as captain in FPL was a waste of time, thought he'd shine and bag goals at home to these sort of teams. I see the novelty has worn off since he's signed that bumper contract to keep the fans happy, he was poor at Anfield in both games this week.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Would Brewster slip right into their starting XI?

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Putting Aubameyang as captain in FPL was a waste of time, thought he'd shine and bag goals at home to these sort of teams. I see the novelty has worn off since he's signed that bumper contract to keep the fans happy, he was poor at Anfield in both games this week.
I mean he didn't even play in one of them.. but ok.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I mean he didn't even play in one of them.. but ok.
Exactly. Not good enough to even get on the pitch.
Anyway, tense result in the end but points in the bag.

padr81

Supports
Man City
4 games in and Villa are the only team averaging less than a goal a game against, thats insane and also quite likely to change when Liverpool get a hold of them

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
He’s playing no different to his entire arsenal career. Fantastic goal scorer, often not involved in the rest of the game - hence why managers typically put him out wide than through the middle.

That said, lovely pass from him in the build up to the first goal today.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That’s an astonishing challenge to make 30 seconds in.

padr81

Supports
Man City
:lol::lol: What the feck is wrong with defending in the PL this season... mental stuff.