Premier League Gameweek 4

Delano

Every time I watch Leicester I get the impression Harvey Barnes thinks he’s Ronaldo. More Ronald than Ronaldo.
Very much one for the "never seen play well" thread. Everytime I've seen him he holds onto the ball too long and runs down blind alleyways.

RedorDead21

So strange to see Leicester go from a well coached side to a poorly coached one in just a few days.
Same as us from a run to 3rd in the league to then losing on the opening day....the overreaction from everyone was insane.

Dinghy

From scoring 5 at the Etihad to 0 shots on goal at home vs West Ham.

Edit: And then they score...Edit2: not

KennyBurner

best striker in the league Jamie Vardy! Not so easy for him when not awarded multiple penalties per game.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Leicester does some nice one touch silky play around and in the box.

Antonio, Bowen and Rice are decent players.

pav1790

So strange to see Leicester go from a well coached side to a poorly coached one in just a few days.
Funny how that happens to teams. When Liverpool grind out the wins on individual merit and motivation, they are obviously well coached. When United does it, it’s OleBall. :wenger:

acnumber9

Arteta has done a semi decent job at Arsenal given their circumstances but my God are they dull to watch.

shaky

Over a quarter of the Arsenal game gone and not one single shot attempted by anyone on either team.