Premier League Gameweek 4

Untd55

Graeme Souness said last week that Evans would walk into the United team still. Foxes on here have been talking Soyuncu up as better than Maguire.
I thought you were talking about the fans on here. From what I have seen, the players seem to be pretty much on par, so not walk in, but I don't think you would see a lot of difference.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I still think Evans would be our best defender. Certainly not a million miles between him and Maguire and he's way better than Lindelof.

Ollie Derbyshire

Yeah I never understood the praise Rodgers got. He always gets found out eventually. Vardy’s goals had them top four last season. When Vardy can’t do it anymore they’re in big trouble.
To be fair he does seem to be able to get the most out of his players.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
I still think Evans would be our best defender. Certainly not a million miles between him and Maguire and he's way better than Lindelof.
Probably when you factor in that Rodgers is hopeless at sorted out a defense.

acnumber9

Every time I watch Leicester I get the impression Harvey Barnes thinks he’s Ronaldo. More Ronald than Ronaldo.

Robbie Boy

There absolutely was one for the first half of last season
Soyuncu got a bit of praise when he was playing well but was slated on here later on in the season. Evans is still weirdly overrated by some on here who remember his time with us with extreme revisonisnmn. Can't say I noticed any wank fest about him but conversely, it wouldn't surprise me.

izec

Evans is Evans. Weird that some are still marketing him on here. Didn't have the mentality for a big club, same as Lindelöf.

Wayne's World

Antonio is an interesting player, I hardly see any team being able to handle him at all except possibly the top 6 sides and he scores sometimes against them too

Delano

Antonio has had Soyuncu on toast today.

I knew he would, I took him out of my FPL team this week so it was bound to happen.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
My mate is a massive West Brom fan. He’s moved to Tranmere but would still be going every week if he could. He’s sitting there now watching this shit.

Have another two mates who are Stoke fans. Both hardcore. Every home and most away.

And we complain because we’re signing Cavani.

DRM

If Liverpool win today is the title race over?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So that Leicester hype after beating City lasted short.

The Firestarter

My mate is a massive West Brom fan. He’s moved to Tranmere but would still be going every week if he could. He’s sitting there now watching this shit.

Have another two mates who are Stoke fans. Both hardcore. Every home and most away.

And we complain because we’re signing Cavani.
We shouldn't complain because Wumminaror has one Baggies and two Stoke supporting mates?

Bestofthebest

West Ham are making Leicester look very ordinary. Playing sideways and backwards at very poor pace. West Ham working very hard and look dangerous on the break. Wouldn’t want us to play them just now.

The Firestarter

We are the third best team in the country, in the CL and scored nine goals in our last three games.
perspective is sometimes needed.
People are not complaining because we finished third. The shambolic recruitment strategy or lack of is what obviously gets everyone mad.

youmeletsfly

Antonio is an interesting player, I hardly see any team being able to handle him at all except possibly the top 6 sides and he scores sometimes against them too
What I like about him is that he seems to be able to play every god damn position on the pitch.

kidbob

So strange to see Leicester go from a well coached side to a poorly coached one in just a few days.