Premier League Gameweek 4

marktan

Burnley looking a good bet for relegation this season, alongside Fulham. Other spot quite hard to call though. Probably West Brom but haven't watched them enough.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Leeds should have actually won the match. They had several easy one-on-one chances which they wasted.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
A one horse league again this season. Feels like none of the top leagues are truly great

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
So everton despatched a side we struggled against. That's two now who we looked poor against but who are very ordinary at best. wonder how long this will go on

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Leeds should have actually won the match. They had several easy one-on-one chances which they wasted.
Both teams wasted some good chances, a draw was probably the fair result.

diarm

Sam Johnstone joining the list of English keepers who are better than Pickford.

FireballXL5

Moyes will be asked to work from home permanently if they carry on like this.

Guy Incognito

Leicester need a plan other than hoping Jamie Vardy scores.
Guardiola's set up basically played into Vardy's hands last week. All that space he had to run into and a fragile defence was asking for trouble.

Good striker but when he goes through a bad patch like last year, Leicester have no one else to turn to.

acnumber9

Guardiola's set up basically played into Vardy's hands last week. All that space he had to run into and a fragile defence was asking for trouble.

Good striker but when he goes through a bad patch like last year, Leicester have no one else to turn to.
They’re incredibly predictable. They’ve made this game so easy for West Ham.

Untd55

Where’s the wankfest over Soyuncu and Evans now? :lol:
Never existed. Whenever those players were brought up, it was more in comparison to Maguire and how easy they found it to replace him.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Never existed. Whenever those players were brought up, it was more in comparison to Maguire and how easy they found it to replace him.
Graeme Souness said last week that Evans would walk into the United team still. Foxes on here have been talking Soyuncu up as better than Maguire.

Guy Incognito

They’re incredibly predictable. They’ve made this game so easy for West Ham.
Whenever Rodgers's plan A doesn't work, he is hopeless. The way his team were ruthlessly picked apart by Liverpool last season is a case in point.

It's West Ham mind and saying that, Leicester'll probably improve in the second half and make me eat my words.

Ollie Derbyshire

Yes it did, loads were saying we should have got Soyuncu instead of Maguire, we got the wrong CB etc just because Leicester had a good run of games. All very predictable.

acnumber9

Whenever Rodgers's plan A doesn't work, he is hopeless. The way his team were ruthlessly picked apart by Liverpool last season is a case in point.

It's West Ham mind and saying that, Leicester'll probably improve in the second half and make me eat my words.
Yeah I never understood the praise Rodgers got. He always gets found out eventually. Vardy’s goals had them top four last season. When Vardy can’t do it anymore they’re in big trouble.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
There was a massive wankfest over Soyuncu last year for a few months. Mainly as a way to shit on Maguire, but it was there.