Premier League Gameweek 4

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Keane would've described this Liverpool performance as sloppy.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
By how much does Liverpool need to lose for United’s result to fade in the background?
Any loss is good, they basically won every game up until March last season so we don't want a repeat of that nonsense.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Having a blast watching football today. 4:3 Bayern, caught parts of the 1-6 and now Villa scored 4 against Liverpool in a half. Bliss.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
That's it now not winning this. Had to go in at 3-1 at HT. What will piss me off even more is if we stage a comeback but still lose 4-3, them scoring the 4th will be the difference.

Falcow

4 1 would certainly ease my pain. However 4-5 to pool would send me over the edge.....I'm currently on it.

Paul_Scholes18

What has happened with coaching defending this season. Can't just be tired legs.
There is goals going crazy in so many games this season from smaller teams too.
Even teams like Newcastle score a lot.

The only defense looking really solid right now is Moyes West Ham. Says it all really.

KC91

Atalanta-Liverpool might finish with a score of 7-5 or something stupid like that .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Even though they are 3 down I wouldnt be surprised fi they salvaged a draw.
Yep - that's why we must remain smug-free until 90.

And then hope we can pay back every Scouser who's been abusing us all afternoon.

Irrational.

Liverpool barely have any squad depth, just goes to show how incredibly lucky they've been with injuries over the past couple of years. Who are they going to bring on to change the game? James Milner? Divock fecking Origi?

An absent Alisson, an injured Mane and they're falling apart :lol:

They were exposed by Leeds and lucky to win. Villa exposing them. Hope they flop massively this season.

Jack-C20

That's it now not winning this. Had to go in at 3-1 at HT. What will piss me off even more is if we stage a comeback but still lose 4-3, them scoring the 4th will be the difference.
I’ll actually be amazed if you don’t come back in this. My Liverpool supporting dad phoned me during the Spurs match claiming his TV was broken. Apparently it was telling him it was 1-6. There’s no fecking way the football gods will give me this as revenge.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Chill out guys theres another half to play. We all know how jammy they are

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Said last week Liverpool have looked dodgy as feck defensively this season. So much space in behind.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
At this rate we're going to turn into the league's best defense by default!