Premier League Gameweek 5

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Onana has been dreadful today. Was apparently brilliant for Belgium too.

Saliba an absolute embarrassment.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That's the third or fourth time an Arsenal player has given it the full Rivaldo vs Turkey this half. :lol:

Just an absolutely shameless bunch of cheating cnuts.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
About time refs gave yellows for feigning injury
They were supposed to. As well as sending players off the pitch for at least 30 seconds for being "injured".

Lasted all of two weeks of course, because the referees are weak as piss.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They should have team yellow cards as well as individual ones.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
What are you on about it autocorrected and didn’t notice. The angle was fine. It’s clearly offside.
didn't realise they'd given Nketia offside: i thought they said martinella was - which he wasn't. must say, look like a deliberate touch from the everton player too: if not, as Shankly would have said: what the eff is he doing on the pitch?

Wilt

I'd like to see retrospective yellow cards for face clutching where the replay shows no contact with the face
Yes they should ….that way the cheats spend the rest of the game wondering if they’ll be carded

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Well it’s still 12 injuries to first team players, around 4-5 would be starters, the rest being quality depth. I don’t know how you can spin that into ‘well it’s not that bad actually.’.

We should still be doing much better with the players available, so it doesn’t excuse the results but my initial response was to the lack of a recognised bench options beyond Chilwell, Maatsen and Palmer.
Potter had endless injuries last season though, how many games did Reece James play under him. Don't think Fofana played a single minute and Kante about three games.

Cut no ice with the hierarchy eventually although would imagine Pochettino's top level reputation will give him this season regardless and then pressure is on him big time next year.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
They just showed Pickford holding the ball in his hands for 22 seconds :lol:

Sara125

I didn’t know Walcott retired omg where’ve I been. I just thought he was currently a free agent or something doing punditry in the meantime.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I didn’t know Walcott retired omg where’ve I been. I just thought he was currently a free agent or something doing punditry in the meantime.
Did an overlap with Neville announcing it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's embarrassing that we are unable to string 4 or 5 passes together without one being mistimed or misplaced.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Chelsea wrapped up the trophy for top 4 xg team of the season earlier and now arsenal making a good case for being the biggest babies of the season.