Premier League Gameweek 6

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool are back in destroy everything in their wake mood. I reckon they’ll be top of the league when they go to City in November.

Ollie Derbyshire

When they inevitably hit a brick wall, they'll be the first to hound the manager out.

Ange probably needs two seasons to turn Spurs around.
Yep, they are a lot of huff and puff, Maddison will have his usual poor run and I don’t see enough goals in the team.

Zen

Pretty even so far.... means Arsenal will end up winning with ease right?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
My Spurs supporting pal going mental about Son being a lazy so and so.

Elpidios

Watching this Tottenham side is like watching us, so sloppy with possession with a few flashes of potential.

Guy Incognito

Yep, they are a lot of huff and puff, Maddison will have his usual poor run and I don’t see enough goals in the team.
I rate Ange but it'll be interesting to see how he'll react if things don't go his team's way. And what Levy would do.

There is little 'expectation' placed on them by the pundits but Sky will have a field day if they hit a bad run.

Dazzmondo

Saka's had Udogie on toast. Arsenal have dominated Spurs since the start. Think this will end up a comfortable win for them

Idxomer

Brighton concede with a bad goalkeeper mistake while trying to play from the back.

PoTMS

Spurs losing is a good result for us. City, Liverpool and Arsenal look out of our reach so far. Hopefully we can get fourth place.

Zed is not dead

I have a really hard time seeing what Rice has brought to this Arsenal team since beginning of the season