Premier League Gameweek 8

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah a draw is a fair result overall. Fun game at times.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It's a welcome change for us to be Spawny Late Winner FC for once. :drool:

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
We are 5 points off, top 4. Not a very bad position now.
We have to capitalize from here now.

Zora

We are 5 points off, top 4. Not a very bad position now.
We have to capitalize from here now.
What’s the point in winning the top 4 trophy again though? It keeps the Glazers hanging around.

football fans are mental, I swear.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not a bad weekend overall for United all things considered. Hoping for a City win just to put those Gooners in their place now. I really hope that Spurs can do everyone a favour and get the league title this season. Best case scenario for me.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
3-3 and red cards.

I really don’t want Arsenal to win though.
4-4
5 red cards
I understand you want goals, but this game has been talked about like best ever. Boring 0-0 would be so funny. Three red cards each team and both managers sent off.
That would turn out to be a great weekend!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We have been getting those kind of penalties and freekicks against us. Why not other teams?
If you have then those would be wrong decisions. If a ball is blasted at you from a few metres away and it ricochets off your thigh, there’s literally nothing you can do to avoid it striking your hand.

philippexyz

Good results for us today. A lot of the teams above us dropped 2 points. Probably won't matter in the end(we're likely not getting into UCL next season), but nonetheless.

Oldyella

What’s the point in winning the top 4 trophy again though? It keeps the Glazers hanging around.

football fans are mental, I swear.
Whats the point in trying to win as many games as possible?

Football fans are mental, I swear.

jadaba

Was always going to happen. Few seasons ago it was not giving soft fouls, first few weeks were great with the game flowing, by international beak it’s back to normal
You'd think this rule would be easier to enforce given it's more objective. Maybe the UEFA comments got to them.

12 in the Wolves game.
Interesting, were there exceptionally long in-game delays? Feels most counterproductive to uphold the rule in some games but not others, sends mixed messaging about time wasting.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Someone triple captained this week
Not triple captained. He’s just the one player I have left to play this GW that no one in my leagues also have. I gain nothing from Haaland scoring goals when every single person in all of my leagues have him.

Chipper

Adulterer.
What do we want from Arsenal City game? Boring goalless draw? Red cards and handbags would be nice.
Arsenal 2 (Jorginho x 2) - City 1 (Kovacic) + Haaland red card after 1 minute

Want City to lose, I think that would be the best way for other reasons.