Premier League Gameweek 9 fixtures (20th - 22nd October 2018)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Every match I've seen Arsenal play, they've literally been outplayed like this and still won the match. Even now Holding should've been sent off and penalty to Leicester.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
But yeah, we don't need VAR in England. Clear pen.

Our keepers saving us again.

Bola

Utterly awful officiating

1st Xhaka pulls back a Foxes player just outside the box and a yellow is not produced. This was a shirt pull and no attempt to play the ball

2nd, Holding clears a header with a 'hand of god' right in front of the ref

The chants of 'Same old arsenal....always cheating' and 'the referee is a w@#ker' come to mind

Mick321

Every match I've seen Arsenal play, they've literally been outplayed like this and still won the match. Even now Holding should've been sent off and penalty to Leicester.
Yep. A winning run is cool but I'd be seriously worried by their performances, this is totally not sustainable.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
I would take a lot of this Leicester team. Chilwell, Maguire, Maddison, maybe Ndidi and Evans as well.

Utdstar01

Bellerin is gonna do a Walcott. Basically never develop anymore from when he first burst onto the scene.

Andersons Dietician

Iwobi making sure he features on the showboat section of Soccer am is they still do that. What a touch on the turn then to finish it off the megs.

Irrational.

Iwobi is one of those players who looks like he's been around for decades but has rarely raised his head above the level of total and utter mediocrity.

Canagel

I would take a lot of this Leicester team. Chilwell, Maguire, Maddison, maybe Ndidi and Evans as well.
They're playing with a good shape. 4 at the back off the ball quickly turns to 3 at the back on the ball to create an extra man in the midfield. The wing backs are creating overloads/2 vs 1 situations out wide. It's good coaching so far.