Premier League Gameweek 9

Walters_19_MuFc

Great watch that was.

Massive call from Oliver in the end. Think he made the right decision.

Good win for Brighton.

Nice to see Welbeck on the scoresheet.

Now for Spurs and City!

NinjaFletch

Didn't think it was a penalty but I can understand Villa being annoyed if other such decisions were consistently let stand.

Personally I think having the ref look at it again is exactly what should happen in that scenario.
Dale Johnson talks a lot of sense on VAR, but on this one if you're looking at that and don't think it's a clear and obvious error then I don't really know what to say.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Great watch that was.

Massive call from Oliver in the end. Think he made the right decision.

Good win for Brighton.

Nice to see Welbeck on the scoresheet.

Now for Spurs and City!
Think if Villa player hadn't made such a meal of it he might have got that penalty. The way he went down in proportion to the contact was ridiculous.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Dale Johnson talks a lot of sense on VAR, but on this one if you're looking at that and don't think it's a clear and obvious error then I don't really know what to say.
Agree. If there's a problem it's that previous similar calls were let stand when they shouldn't have been.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Apart from Kane and Son the Spurs lineup looks somehow very average.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nah, that's Jenas.
Haha was it really, I couldn't make out what idiot was talking to be fair. What a stupid claim that it was a penalty. He clearly won a fair chunk of the ball.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Haha was it really, I couldn't make out what idiot was talking to be fair. What a stupid claim that it was a penalty. He clearly won a fair chunk of the ball.
No I meant Jenas is by far the worst pundit/commentator IMO. Keown was commentating on the game.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
City look so sharp then concede a goal like that. What was Ederson doing? Class from Son what a season he’s having.

PoTMS

Think Spurs are gonna give another Manchester team a tonking here. City don't deserve to be mentioned alongside Liverpool when discussing the strongest teams in the world.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Might name my first born son Son.