Premier League Gameweek 9

432JuanMata

Ruben Neves never seems to impress me.
When he joined Wolves he was 20 and in the Championship he was a league above and I thought he was class, but he hasn’t seemed to get any better since. He would get away with a screamer to cover up his average performances

432JuanMata

Also Wolves matches are the lowest scoring games this season in the PL. They also have only scored in 6 of there last 23 games in the first half. They are very good drilled side but very boring to watch

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Also Wolves matches are the lowest scoring games this season in the PL. They also have only scored in 6 of there last 23 games in the first half. They are very good drilled side but very boring to watch
We should have gone for Jimenez

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Not seen a decent Wolves game in a long time.

Tedious side to watch.

tomaldinho1

Statistically he really isn’t but quite fun to watch like an under10 player
Exactly. When you have that kid in the school team who is fast and just waits on the half way line for the long ball over the top - Traore is the RW equivalent.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Exactly. When you have that kid in the school team who is fast and just waits on the half way line for the long ball over the top - Traore is the RW equivalent.
We had a couple of kids like that. Thighs like tugboats! Everyone was scared to tackle them.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Sometimes I think our defending is shit then another team come along and make us look like an elite defensive unit.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Deserved lead for Southampton.

Have to say Walcott actually looks really good in this system playing a bit more central.

432JuanMata

I properly celebrated that goal :lol: something about Wolves just winds me up, they're so dull, especially compared to this Southampton team.
Same. They get mad praise for finishing 7th-10th but they are awfully boring to watch.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Same. They get mad praise for finishing 7th-10th but they are awfully boring to watch.
I thought they were pretty good to watch in their first season up, had the Leeds vibe going on for first 6 months. Last 12 months they have seemed a bit more conservative and now they've struggling to adapt to losing Doherty and Jota who were huge players in their system.

tomaldinho1

Have spent decent money as well - Nuno will be under a decent amount of pressure this season.

In fairness they were promoted only a couple of seasons ago and they are now comfortably a top 8 team, kudos to Nuno on that but they need to evolve a bit now they've got that stability.