Premier League Gameweek 9

432JuanMata

Have spent decent money as well - Nuno will be under a decent amount of pressure this season.

In fairness they were promoted only a couple of seasons ago and they are now comfortably a top 8 team, kudos to Nuno on that but they need to evolve a bit now they've got that stability.
No fair play to the manager he has done well but I don’t like pundits and fans seen them doing well and say they are fun to watch and a great side, they get results but they are near enough Burnley level of boring

432JuanMata

The second I post Jimenez is having a poor game he has been excellent since. Wonder if it works with our players :p

432JuanMata

70%+ of wolves goals since they been in PL have come 2nd half they really only turn up for the 2nd half

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Shane Long 54 sub appearances with 1 goal. Now that is an impact sub.
I always find it funny when players like him come in as sub. Commentators always say exactly what he is going to do "try and run in behind" and that's all you see him do, like, he has no other skill / idea and he's obviously ridiculously easy to read what he is going to do.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Running or something like that. You don’t know how it feels to be Irish we have Long and Mcgoldrick I’d say combined 100 games 2 or 3 goals. Shouldn’t be near the league
Hasn't McGoldrick retired from international football now, I think that is what they said on Sky yesterday.