Premier League Gameweek 9

Deery

Dreary
I know the whole of Leeds/Biesla have been crap the whole season - but has Kalvin Phillips been rubbish too, or is he still getting that praise he got from before?
He’s injured and on the bench.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We really miss Richarlison and DCL in these types of games where we could be 2 goals in front but just lack cutting edge without them.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I know the whole of Leeds/Biesla have been crap the whole season - but has Kalvin Phillips been rubbish too, or is he still getting that praise he got from before?
Injured last weekend, on the bench this weekend. Missed the first game of the season against us but completed the other 6 games, 90mins in each.

FriedClams

Does anyone have the statistics on Leeds amount of running this season? It seems like a pretty staggering drop off in performance, and the games I do watch it seems like they aren’t as pedal to the floor as normal. Has Biesla changed anything?

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
So if we lose tomorrow we're 8 off Chelsea with a minimum 15 worse off goal difference. That happens we're not getting near them.
We're not getting near them regardless of what happens tomorrow.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Leeds need to pull their finger out ffs. Have them on a big ACCA and only one letting me down ATM, someone else will probably feck up in 2nd half anyway but it's nice to have it going well at some point

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wolves barely hanging on here. This game been great to watch. I love it when I pick a completely random game to watch and it turns out to be great game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Did Norwich come up with the attitude that they’re definitely going back down again?