Premier League Gameweek 9

always_hoping

Everton since drawing in Old Trafford, 2 home defeats and total embarrassment today. Aston Villa since winning in Old Trafford, 3 games and 3 defeats hmm.

el3mel

It’s almost as if football is a game where results aren’t fixed based on players ability and anyone can beat anyone.
That's like saying it's fine if the 20th team in the league defeated Liverpool as anyone can beat anyone so Liverpool shouldn't worry that much.

United are supposed to defeat Everton at home.

padr81

Supports
Man City
KDB benched for our game at Brighton, despite his output improving his performances have been poor since getting back from injury. Maybe he needed the day off but Grealish for KDB aside this is the team I've wanted to see Pep playing since seasons start.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Starting to think Chelsea might be the team to beat but it’s still early. That win against Brentford had a very ‘title winning’ feel to it.

marktan

Holy shit was Benteke bad. So many wasted chances :lol:
He's a bit shit compared to what he once was but today only the one on one was bad. Other than that scored one and had another dissalowed due to VAR on Guehi, hit the post a couple of times, nearly scored an overhead kick

marktan

Newcastle fans are proper deluded. Got absolute battered all game, would've lost for the post, VAR and a Wilson wonder goal, and they think it's an improvement on Bruce :lol:

Honestly can see them being 6+ points off safety before January even rolls around

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That's like saying it's fine if the 20th team in the league defeated Liverpool as anyone can beat anyone so Liverpool shouldn't worry that much.

United are supposed to defeat Everton at home.
And we are supposed to beat Watford at home. Freak results happen aka Spurs 6-1 United.

steve.crowford

Patrick Viera has to be the most unlucky manager in the league. He needs to drop switch Benteke for Edoard at times because the chances missed will hurt them in the later stages of the league.
I'm impressed by the football being shown by Palace considering what he's got.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Patrick Viera has to be the most unlucky manager in the league. He needs to drop switch Benteke for Edoard at times because the chances missed will hurt them in the later stages of the league.
I'm impressed by the football being shown by Palace considering what he's got.
This is kinda how his stint in New York went too, dominate the ball, play neat and tidy football but his teams always lacked quality in both boxes. He'll end up doing well at a top team down the line.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
This is kinda how his stint in New York went too, dominate the ball, play neat and tidy football but his teams always lacked quality in both boxes. He'll end up doing well at a top team down the line.
I wonder if Arsenal too soon since Arteta is looking like he isn't taking the club anywhere. Maybe arsenal feel like they want to get a experienced manager on this turn anyway.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I've seen them given a lot. I'd be annoyed if that wasn't given the other way. One of those that technically isn't a foul but refs always give them. Bit Claudio Bravo like.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Looks like we are rooting for Chelsea again in the Premier League :(

Cpt Negative

I’d be happy if refs started letting those keeper incidents go. No keeper should be losing that

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I don't see how that isn't a foul... Jesus has jumped into him and hasn't got the ball,and his jump has caused the keeper to spill.

It's soft, but it's a foul.